$36 – UK: Entry for 2 to Historic Royal Palace & Garden
Hatfield House, the former childhood home of Queen Elizabeth I, is a grand Jacobean manor that is steeped in royal history. You and a friend can now visit the house and grounds, which include 42 acres of gardens, for $36 -- that's 42% less than usual.
Why We Love It
- You'll get to visit the remains of the Royal Palace, where Queen Elizabeth I spent her childhood years and held her first Council of State in 1558
- The Grade I-listed venue is surrounded by 17th-century gardens that include orchards, fountains, scented plants, water parterres, terraces, herb gardens and a foot maze -- the gardens were used to test the first British tanks during the First World War
- Hatfield House has featured in numerous Hollywood movies and television shows, including "Batman" (1989), "Sherlock Holmes" (2009), "V for Vendetta" (2005) and "My Week With Marilyn" (2011), as well as the Netflix series, "The Crown" (2016)
- An impressive 98% of Travelzoo members who have visited and rated the property for us previously said they loved it
- Hatfield is a 22-minute train ride from London King's Cross
Travelzoo Tip: Discounted stays in London's financial district are available from $213 per night at the 5-star Threadneedles, in a converted Victorian bank building. Click here for details.
- House, West Garden and Park entry for two adults (aged 16-59) -- seniors (60+) may also use this deal but note the saving will be less*
- Children under five enter for free
- Valid Wednesday-Sunday until September 30. The house is open 11am-5pm (last entry is 4pm). The West Garden and Park is open 10am-5:30pm. The House, West Garden and Park will also be open for visitors on Bank Holiday Mondays.
No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Spectators are not permitted. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When You Can Go
Apr 18, 2017 - Sep 30, 2017
How to Book
(227 Member Reviews)