$589 – Phuket: 3 Nts in 5-Star Beach Resort w/Extras, -42%
Enjoy huge savings on stays at a 5-star luxury Thailand beachfront hotel with bundles of extras
From just $589 (THB 12,300), two guests can enjoy three nights at the exceptionally well-rated 5-star Le Méridien Phuket Beach Resort with breakfast daily, a two-course lunch, a 60-minute massage, cocktails daily and bundles of other extras.
Valid on stays until Christmas eve, this Travelzoo exclusive offer is valued at up to $1014 for two guests and saves up to 42% off the regular price.
The resort has many excellent online reviews, with 87% of over 3700 TripAdvisor reviews rating their stay as good or excellent.
- An overnight stay for two guests in a Deluxe room
- Breakfast daily for two guests
- A two-course lunch for two guests for every three-night booking
- A 60-minute massage for one person for every three-night booking
- One daily cocktail for two guests
- 50% off individual spa items and 30% off spa packages
- Children under the age of 12 stay and eat for free
- $589 (THB 12,300) ... 3 nights in a Deluxe Guest Room
- $618 (THB 12,900) ... 3 nights in a Deluxe Pool View Room
- $705 (THB 14,700) ... 3 nights in a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- $791 (THB 16,500) ... 3 nights in a Ocean View Junior Suite
Prices are based on two guests. Valid for stays until October 31; a high season surcharge applies on stays from November 1 until December 24.
One additional guest is permitted in each Deluxe Guest room and Deluxe Pool room at an additional cost of $91 (THB1900) per night.
Please note that the offer is not available between 8 and 15 August, or 1 and 5 October.
Available until sold out.
Located on Phuket’s scenic west coast, around a 40-minute taxi from Phuket airport, Le Méridien Phuket Beach Resort offers the ultimate in luxury waterfront accommodation.
Nestled among 40 acres of tropical gardens and flanked by pristine stretches of beach and the brilliant blue waters of the Andaman Sea, the resort has two lagoon-style swimming pools, air-conditioned squash courts, four tennis courts, a choice of 10 bars and restaurants, kids club, fitness centre, and a hair and beauty salon. Le Meridien is also home to Le Spa - where Travelzoo members can save up to 50% off treatments as part of this exclusive offer.
Each air-conditioned Deluxe room features a private balcony with views of tropical gardens, the Andaman Sea or the large lagoon swimming pool.
How to Book
Continue to Le Méridien Phuket Beach Resort
Please note the rate will be displayed in Thai Baht and is based on a three-night minimum stay.