$599 – Fitzroy Island Mini-Break for 2, Save up to $595
Lonely Planet describes Fitzroy Island as "a top spot for swimming and snorkelling"
You can spend four nights on one of the most unspoilt islands near to the Great Barrier Reef with a tropical getaway to Fitzroy Island for just $599 per person. Located a short boat ride from Cairns and with plenty of bush walks, spectacular lookouts and teeming with marine life, Fitzroy Island Resort is an ideal way to enjoy a relaxing or adventure-filled break. For a limited time, you can now stay at the Island's only resort for up to half the usual price.
- $599 for two people to spend four nights in a resort studio
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Return transfers from Cairns via fast catboat ride
- Glass bottom boat tour, use of snorkel and kayak
- Upgrade to an Ocean Suite for $699, or a 2-bedroom Ocean Suite for up to four people for $1298
Why We Love It:
- Fitzroy Island is a World Heritage listed National Park with only a small portion of the area occupied by Fitzroy Island Resort
- The Great Barrier Reef is home to six of the world’s seven species of marine turtles
- Take a picnic to the beach and watch the sunset over the horizon
The Fitzroy Island Resort is a 45-minute boat ride from Cairns. The resort boasts an on-site restaurant, pools and a spa. The resort studio overlooks the rainforest and has a queen-size bed and air conditioning.
When You Can Go
Until 30 June 2018
Up to 50%
How to Book
Book online at Discover Queensland