$599 – 4 Nt Magnetic Island w/Wine, Hamper & More, Was $900
Magnetic Island is "an island to dream about" (Traveller)
If you're looking to escape to an island made up of pristine secluded beaches and stunning national park, then Magnetic Island is the perfect getaway. For just $599, two people can spend four nights on an idyllic island set just a stone's throw from the Great Barrier Reef. Usually valued up to $900, this offer knocks $301 off the normal cost and includes wine, a breakfast hamper and late checkout.
- Four nights in a One Bedroom Standard apartment at Grand Mercure Magnetic Island
- Wine & chocolates on arrival
- Breakfast hamper per person, per stay
- 12pm late check-out
- MyDQ card with discounts during your holiday for dining out, attractions, gift cards and more
- One Bedroom Water View apartments or Two Bedroom apartments are now $799 for four nights
Book by 24 April.
Valid for travel from 16 April - 21 December 2018. Blockout dates apply*
4-Star Grand Mercure Magnetic Island is situated just 50 meters from the island ferry terminal and, with the journey from Townsville only a 20-minute fast ferry ride, Magnetic Island is within easy reach for both locals and travellers alike. Close to the Nelly Bay harbour and marina precinct, the property is walking distance to boutique shops, galleries and restaurants. All One Bedroom Standard apartments feature queen bed, private balcony and fully equipped kitchen. Guests can enjoy access to four swimming pools, gym and spa facilities, communal BBQ area and a rooftop pool overlooking the coral sea.
When You Can Go
16 April - 21 December 2018
How to Book
Book online at Discover Queensland