$559 – 3-Night Family Stay at Top-Rated Resort, 51% Off
This deal includes daily breakfast, parking, unlimited access to the Zone 4 Kids Waterpark & more!
Escape to the sandy shores of Surfers Paradise for half-price with a three-night stay for a family of four at Paradise Resort Gold Coast, named "Australia's Best Family Resort" at the 2017 Holidays with Kids Readers’ Choice Awards. Now $559, this exclusive Travelzoo offer for stays right through until December 2018 knocks a massive $583 off the normal price.
- $559 for three nights in a Superior Resort Room for two adults and up to two children
- Continental breakfast included daily
- Undercover onsite parking for one vehicle
- One daily four-hour session at the Zone 4 Kids Club per child
- One Dusty Adventure Pass per child; includes one Planet Chill Pass, one Laser Tag Session, one Virtual Reality Session plus one bonus pass to Rock-climbing
- Unlimited access to the Zone 4 Kids Waterpark
- My DQ Card with access to discounts for dining out and attractions, grocery shopping and more
- Upgrade to Junior Bunkhouse from $859 or King Bunkhouse from $939 for three nights
Additional $30 surcharge applies when you stay on a Saturday night andblackout dates apply
Book by 9 February.
Described by Families Magazine as "a theme park and holiday all in one", Paradise Resort is a 4-star family-friendly property with a waterpark, ice-rink and kids' club. There are 359 rooms, all with private balconies offering views of the resort's facilities and surrounding areas. Guests also have access to a large lagoon pool, gym, heated spa, Zone 4 Kids club, and there are daily activities and entertainment. The hotel has two restaurants, a juice bar, mini-mart and two barbecue areas. Set on five acres close to beaches, attractions and the heart of Surfers Paradise, it's only a 5-minute walk to the foreshore. Visitors can wander along the coastal stretch of the Esplanade, hunt for trinkets and bargains at the Beachfront Markets, visit the nearby theme parks or stroll through the boutique shops and dine at the various eateries of Cavill Avenue.
When You Can Go
29 Jan - 21 Dec 2018
How to Book
Book online at Discover Queensland