$1599 & up – Norfolk Island Holiday inc Tours & Car Hire
A 7-Night getaway including flights, tours, car hire and more
From $1599 per person, you can spend seven nights on the peaceful enclave of Norfolk Island, where you can bask in the sub-tropical climate, explore secluded coves, head off on a bush walk, learn the unique local language and delve into the rich history of the island. This deal, which includes flights and car hire as well as accommodation in a very highly rated cottage, saves you $237 per person compared with packaging the holiday together yourself.
- Return economy airfares with Air New Zealand including 23kgs of checked luggage
- 7 nights in a One Bedroom Cottage at Jacaranda Park Holiday Cottages
- 7 days' car hire including comprehensive car insurance
- Return airport transfers
- Welcome dinner
- Wonderland by Night Show
- VIP on-island concierge
- 3 tour excursions: Half Day Orientation Tour, Life as a Convict Tour, Pitcairn Pioneers Tour
- Norfolk Language Class
- Entrance to The World of Norfolk Exhibit
- DIY History Tour
- Bounty Pass - Exclusive on island shopping & dining discounts
Book by 18 October 2017.
Select departure dates from 14 January until 1 April 2018. Prices and departures are as follows:
- Sydney / Brisbane... $1599 per person
- Rockhampton... $1799 per person
- Melbourne/ Mackay/ Townsville... $1899 per person
- Adelaide/ Cairns... $1999 per person
- Perth... $2149 per person
About the property:
An impressive 100% of TripAdvisor members have rated Jacaranda Park Holiday Cottages as either excellent or very good. Located close to the town center, the cottages are in an ideal location for getting to the beaches, golf course and historical sites. All cottages are spacious, open and light with large private verandahs to take in the views of the valley through to the ocean. Surrounded by glorious gardens full of flowers and native plants, these peaceful and private north-facing cottages will bring guests up close to the natural beauty of the island.
Norfolk Island is a small island off the east coast of Australia. It's known for its pine trees, rugged coastlines, and an array of wildlife and nature, including the world's tallest tree fern species. The included car hire in this deal gives you the flexibility to explore the stunning island, including national parks and reserves, secluded lagoons and heritage sites.