$599 – Luxury 2-Night Escape incl. $100 Credit
The Telegraph calls this place "Sydney's most glamorous hotel opening in years."
Last year, one of Sydney's most impressive art deco buildings became the Primus Hotel, an "absurdly pretty" space with "sky high ceilings, pink marble columns, velvet couches and chairs to recline on while you casually sip a cocktail" (Elle Magazine Australia).
The hotel is currently offering weekend packages that include $340 worth of extras for the cost of the room alone.
- Two nights in a Deluxe Room (valued at $299.50 per night)
- Breakfast for two (valued at $25 per person, per day)
- Valet parking (valued at $70 per vehicle, per day)
- $100 food or drink credit -- we recommend spending it at the hotel's rooftop bar area, which also has a year-round heated pool
- Late checkout at 2 p.m.
Travel dates: Fridays-Sundays until September. The best time to visit is between May 26 and June 17, when the city comes to life for Vivid Sydney, a festival of bright lights, art installations and one-of-a-kind concerts.
When You Can Go
Weekends until Jan. 29, 2018
$340 worth of extras
How to Book
Book online at Primus Hotel Sydney
- Scroll down until you see "Weekend Escape"
- Click or tap "Book Now"
- Use the calendar to choose your stay dates, making sure to select dates with Friday arrival and Sunday departure
- Click or tap "Check Availability"
- Select your room under the "Weekend Escape" heading