$199 – Sydney Darling Harbour Hotel, Save up to 55%
This offer includes buffet breakfast, bottle of Shiraz and late checkout
For $199, two people can stay in Sydney's Darling Habour this summer, just steps from its many buzzing cafes, restaurants, shops and entertainment attractions. Valued at up to $404, you'll be saving more than half the usual room rate on some dates.
- $199 for accommodation in a Standard King or Twin Room for two people at Novotel Rockford Darling Harbour
- Buffet breakfast for two
- A Bottle of Zeppelin Big Bertha Shiraz at Pumphouse Bar per stay
- Late 1pm checkout
- Complimentary WiFi
- Upgrade to Superior room for an extra $50 per night
- You can extend your stay for another night for $199 and enjoy all the above inclusions again
Why We Love It:
- Standard rooms have views over The Reflection Park and Sydney Entertainment centre
- The Pumphouse Restaurant and Bar is a 110-year-old heritage listed building adjoining the hotel
- This property is located close to the spectacular Chinese Gardens of Friendship, one of the largest traditional Chinese gardens outside of China
- Head to bustling Chinatown and dine at one of the many eateries, get up close to your favourite celebrity at nearby Madame Tussauds or spot a Koala at Wild Life Sydney. You can also see a show at the the Capital Theatre - all within walking distance from the hotel.
Travelzoo tip: Take a stroll along Wulugul Walk, Sydney’s spectacular new foreshore promenade along the waterfront where the harbours of Sydney and Darling Harbour meet.
When You Can Go
10 December to 4 February 2018
How to Book
Book online at Novotel Sydney Rockford Darling Harbour