$189 & up – 4.5-Star Sydney CBD Hotel Stays into Spring
Available throughout spring and into Christmas
As the weather heats up, spend a night or two at "one of Sydney’s most prized possessions" (The Telegraph), the 4.5-star Grace Hotel in the heart of the CBD. With this exclusive deal, which includes accommodation for two, a bottle of sparkling wine, late checkout and more, you can save as much as $346 per room, per night, on certain dates.
Spring and the run-up to Christmas is a particularly expensive time to visit Sydney; we found this deal to be significantly better value for money than many other similar hotels in the city over this date range.
- An overnight weekend stay (Friday-Sunday) in a Deluxe Room for two guests
- Additional room upgrade when available
- Bottle of sparkling wine worth $38 (one per room, per stay)
- Late checkout until 2pm (worth $60)
- Breakfast for $20 per person instead of the usual $32
- Free glass of wine with every room service meal order
- $189 from 6-30 September; 15-29 December
- $249 on Fridays and Sundays or $269 on Saturdays from 1 October-30 November
Why we love it
- The Grace Hotel ranks among Sydney's 20 top-rated hotels by reviewers on TripAdvisor
- Fantastic location in the CBD, within easy walking distance of key attractions and public transport options
- Sydney will play host to a number of events and festivals over this travel period
- Valid over Christmas
- Neo-Gothic architecture contrasts with the hotel's Art-Deco interior
The Grace Hotel is in easy 5-minute walking distance of Darling Harbour, Martin Place and Wynyard Station, with The QVB and Town Hall on your doorstep. Guests have access to a gym with a view; located on the rooftop, the health and fitness centre also includes an indoor heated pool, a sauna and a steam room.
Upcoming events taking place during this travel window include Sydney Fringe Festival in September, the Night Noodle markets and Good Food Festival in October, and Martin Place Christmas lights from November.