$129 – Melbourne Beach Break w/Wine & Extras, Save 66%
Located only a minutes' walk away from the beach and the bustling Melbourne CBD
Melbourne is known for its quirky bars, acclaimed eateries and edgy graffiti-covered laneways, all hidden among the lavish city buildings. For $129 per night, you can stay alongside the palm tree-fringed Esplanade of Port Phillip bay with a stay at four-star Novotel Melbourne located in the vibrant popular beach-side suburb of St Kilda. Valued up to $376 per night, this deal slashes up to $247 off the normal pricing.
- One night stay in a Standard Queen Room for two people
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Onsite parking for one vehicle
- Late checkout at 1pm
- Add a buffet breakfast for $10 per person per day (usually $28 per person)
Treat yourself to a view and upgrade to an Executive King Ocean View room with wine, late checkout and parking for $179 per night.
Why We Love It:
- Guests are within walking distance of Luna Park, The Palais Theatre and St Kilda Pier
- The hotel features 211 beautifully appointed rooms and suites with complimentary Wifi, secure undercover car parking, modern fitness centre and outdoor heated pool
- Stay dates are until April 2018, meaning you can get this special price for your 2018 getaway