$109 – 5-Star Adelaide Break inc Wine, Save up to 69%
With the added inclusions, this offer knocks off up to 69% on selected stay days
Treat yourself to a last-minute cityscape in South Australia at 5-star Stamford Plaza Adelaide for just $109 including a bottle of wine, that's just under $55 per person per night.
- $109 for one night in a Superior room for two people
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- Upgrade for $90 extra and you'll get upgrade to Premier City View room, daily Buffet breakfast, Late 12pm checkout, Parking, Wifi valued at $14.95 per day, $100 dinner credit to spend at La Boca Bar and Grill plus a bottle of Anvers NV Brabo Cuvee Blanc to share.
Book by 13 December
Why We Love It:
- This property is situated in the heart of the city, only 10 minutes from the airport and 20 minutes from Glenelg, Adelaide's premier beachside suburb.
- When you book the upgrade option, you'll get $100 credit to spend at La Boca Bar and Grill , Adelaide’s only Argentinean Asador fire pit restaurant.
- This offer is exclusive to Travelzoo members
Stamford Plaza Adelaide features 335 luxury guest rooms including 21 suites. The superior rooms are larger than average luxury rooms and are located on the higher level floors with views overlooking the parklands or city. The hotel boasts a choice of three restaurants, two bar lounges, outdoor rooftop with heated pool, spa and gymnasium with onsite parking. The property is conveniently located opposite the Adelaide Convention Centre, Adelaide Casino and Parliament House, and within walking distance to Adelaide Oval, the Festival Centre, River Torrens, Adelaide's historic parklands, cinemas and boutique shopping.
Book by Jan. 31.