$549 – 2-Nt 4-Star Moreton Island Stay w/Dolphin Encounter
About the Hotel
Unspoilt beaches, mind-blowing snorkelling at Tangalooma wrecks and wild dolphin encounters
Save up to $247 off the cost of a 4-star island getaway for two to Moreton Island - one of the 11 most beautiful islands in Australia (Culture Trip) - including return ferry transfers, daily breakfast, a wild dolphin encounter and more for just $549 per stay.
Travelzoo Tip: Accessible via ferry from Brisbane, Moreton Bay is one of the top dugong habitats in Australia: one of the only places in the world where packs of up to 100 of these endangered animals live close to a major city.
- Two-night stay in a Standard Room at Tangalooma Island Resort
- Return ferry transfers for two people
- Daily buffet breakfast for each guest
- Complimentary Wi-Fi at 100mb per day
- Wild dolphin feeding experience per person
- Photoshop portrait session and photo
- 20% discount voucher to use at TangaTours within the resort for select tours
- Upgrade to a Resort Unit for just $50 extra per stay
Must book by 26 February.
Over 95% of Moreton Island is made up of national park and you can spend your mini break exploring the Champagne Pools, hiking up Mount Tempest for panoramic views across the lagoons or visiting Harpers Rock.
There is an abundance of marine life amongst the rusting Tangalooma wrecks where you can snorkel or dive with brightly coloured corals and over 750 species of fish. Two kinds of dolphins - some of which you can hand-feed during your stay - plus six of the world's seven species of sea turtle and up to 1100 dugongs also live in the turquoise bays.
How to Book
Continue to Global Explorer