$253 – Whitehorse Hotel w/Northern Lights Tour, Reg. $525
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Yukon vacations in prime northern lights season can be pricey, but this deal at Whitehorse's Best Western Gold Rush Inn saves you 50% on packages that include accommodations, daily breakfast and a tour to chase the bucket list-worthy aurora borealis.
“Canada’s Yukon Territory is a dramatic and surprisingly accessible escape to the north” -- Forbes Travel Guide
- $253 per night ... most dates through March 31
- This northern lights viewing package includes:
- Accommodations for two in a Deluxe Two Queen Room
- One-night aurora viewing tour with Northern Tales, on first night of this two-night stay ($275 value)
- $25 daily breakfast credit to use in the Gold Rush Saloon
Travelzoo Tip: Read our guide to the Yukon to help you plan your trip.
What You Need to Know
- Stay at least two nights to get these rates
- A minimum of 14 days advance bookings are possible
- The hotel is undergoing renovations to guest rooms and hallways on the fourth floor through May 2020; this floor will be fully closed off and every effort will be made to minimize disturbance
- Price based on a maximum of two guests sharing a room
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Free shuttle to and from Whitehorse International Airport
- Aveda-approved hair salon and day spa within the hotel
- Located along Main Street, steps away from various restaurants, shopping and attractions such as the historic S.S Kondlike National Site.
- Kitchenettes are available in one- and two-bedroom suites, allowing for flexible dining options
In the heart of downtown Whitehorse, this historic hotel is only steps away from shopping and local restaurants. Be sure to visit the MacBride Museum of Yukon History or pay a visit to the North End Gallery, both just a 7-minute walk from the hotel. Explore the surrounding region and learn more about the heritage and culture of the local community.
Venture into the outdoors by hitting the trails in a dogsled, go ice fishing on a frozen lake or for a soak in geothermal waters at Takhini Hot Pools, only a 30-minute drive away. At night, be sure to catch a tour to witness the natural phenomenon of the northern lights.
After a day out exploring, relax with a drink at the hotel’s cocktail lounge or at the famous Gold Pan Saloon, which often hosts live music shows. You can also unwind at the hotel’s Aveda-approved salon and spa with a facial or massage or get a workout in at the fitness centre.
Kitchenettes are available in one- and two-bedroom suites, equipped with basic kitchenware.
This pet-friendly hotel also gives you the option to bring your four-legged best friend with a fee of $30 per day, limited to two dogs per suite. In the case of bringing cats and other animals, be sure to notify the hotel in advance. All guests receive free high-speed Wi-Fi and parking.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Extra bed available upon request: C$25 plus tax, per night.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at C$30 plus tax per pet per night. Maximum one dog up to 80 pounds. Guests must advise hotel of pet ahead of arrival.
Maximum one dog up to 80 pounds. Guests must advise hotel of pet ahead of arrival.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: In our commitment to improving our guests' experience, we are undergoing renovations to guestrooms and hallways on our fourth floor through May 2020. Every effort will be made to minimize disturbance to our guests.
$253 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.