$171-$188 – NYC: Times Square Hotel w/Breakfast
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This hotel recently renovated its guest rooms and offers tons of free perks like breakfast and Wi-Fi. Even with all that, we've still negotiated discounted rates plus an extra credit towards snacks and drinks anyway.
- $171-$159 ... most dates in January-February
- March stays range between $205-$339 per night
- Early birds can also reserve July-August dates starting at $222
- Stay in a Studio 1 King room; upgrades to City View and 2 Double rooms also available
- A $15 credit to the Gourmet Pantry (per stay)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates are +$39 per night
- The hotel + flights deal is also nonrefundable; changes subject to availability and fees
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking is $66 plus tax per night; oversized vehicles are $88 per night
- Dog- and cat-friendly with no additional fees (maximum weight 50 pounds)
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Travelzoo Tip: You can also book this hotel deal with flights included from over 50 cities.
Why We Love This Hotel
- Includes free Wi-Fi and free breakfast — perks that usually cost extra at most nearby hotels
- Recently completed a multimillion-dollar renovation to update every room plus the lobby and the breakfast bar
- A 10-minute walk to the heart of Times Square and a 20-minute walk to New York's newest must-see, the Vessel at Hudson Yards
Recently renovated in May 2019 to update all guest rooms and public spaces, this hotel features tons of extras not usually available at New York hotels. Guests get access to a daily breakfast buffet, a rooftop patio with skyline views, free bicycle usage and even a manager's reception with free beer, wine and snacks on select weeknights.
Rooms here are great if you're planning to spend a while exploring New York. All rooms feature stocked kitchenettes with stovetops, microwaves, refrigerators and even dishwashers. The recently refreshed rooms are spacious for Manhattan hotels, starting at 305 square feet, and also feature flat-panel TVs, USB charge ports and free Wi-Fi.
It's hard to beat the location of the Element, just a few blocks from Times Square — it's within a 20-minute walk to places like Madison Square Garden, the Empire State Building and Bryant Park, plus the shops and restaurants at Hudson Yards.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. Dogs and cats only.
Maximum weight: 25 kg.
Dogs and cats only.
Car park fee: US$45 per night. Self Parking is offsite and does not include in & out privileges.
Car park fee for oversized vehicle: US$60 per night.
Self Parking is offsite and does not include in & out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$171 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.