$498 – Staffordshire country getaway w/meals, was $628
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Nestled in 72 acres of private woods and parkland, the Moddershall Oaks Country Spa Retreat is an idyllic hideaway with a sumptuous spa in the rolling Staffordshire countryside. An overnight stay in a plush suite now starts from less than $250 per person, saving $130 on the usual room rates.
- Overnight accommodation in a Studio Suite with full English breakfast, and a glass of non-alcoholic welcome drink upon arrival, for two
- A 2-course dinner each (worth $52 per person, excludes steak dishes; menu subject to change)
- Full use of the spa facilities and the wellness centre on the day of departure (spa treatments are available for an extra fee, pre-booking directly with the venue is essential)
- Check-in from 3pm (standard check-in time is 6pm)
- Fridays are an extra $93
Why We Love This Hotel
- This luxurious country retreat is nestled in 72 acres of private woods and parkland with inviting walkways and cycling paths
- The sumptuous spa was awarded five bubbles by the Good Spa Guide in 2018, and offers heated pools, a sauna and a steam room
- The idyllic lakeside restaurant uses seasonal local produce
- The interactive visitor centre of World of Wedgewood and the various attractions at Trentham Estate are within 15 minutes' drive from the hotel
Moddershall Oaks Country Spa Retreat is a stylish country bolthole surrounded by over 70 acres of private woods and parkland in rural Staffordshire.
World of Wedgwood, an interactive visitor centre and showcase for the renowned fine china, porcelain and luxury accessories manufacturer on the outskirts of Stoke-on-Trent, is 10 minutes by car from the hotel. A further five minutes' drive takes you to Trentham Estate, with its landscaped gardens, shopping village and Monkey Forest.
Back at the retreat, the inviting spa offers an indoor pool, a heated outdoor pool, a hydrotherapy pool, rain showers, reflexology footbaths, a sauna constructed from KELO pine originating from the Finnish Lapland, a steam room and heated loungers. The wellness centre comes with a gym and offers classes, such as indoor cycling, yoga and HIIT. Tennis courts and complimentary bicycle hire are also available.
The relaxing lakeside restaurant has menus featuring dishes made using seasonal local produce. It is also the perfect spot to enjoy an indulgent afternoon tea. Plush guest suites provide underfloor heating, elegant furnishing, rainfall showers and luxury toiletries.
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- No elevator / lift
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 10am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available.
Cot not available.
Children 16 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 20% off
$498 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.