$276 – Cornwall coast escape w/dinner & cream tea, 32% off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The Rosevine is a cliffside Georgian country house above Porthcurnick Beach. Take in this boutique apartment hotel's "splendid sea vistas" (The Daily Telegraph) this autumn or winter -- overnight stays now start at $276, saving up to 32% on the usual price.
- Overnight accommodation in a Slate Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- Cream tea (worth $15 per person; once per stay)
- 3-course à la carte dinner (worth up to $63 per person)
- It's $461 for a 2-night stay with daily breakfast, cream tea (once per stay) and 3-course à la carte dinner on the first night
- Stays in October and December are an extra $37
- Stay in a Studio from $313
- Fridays and Saturdays are an extra $56 per stay
Why We Love This Hotel
- This boutique apartment hotel is on Cornwall's Roseland Peninsula and has "splendid" (The Daily Telegraph) sea views
- Porthcurnick Beach, the South West Coast Path and Portscatho are less than 15 minutes' walk away
- Slate rooms feature a living/dining room, a kitchenette and a patio and garden area
- There is a restaurant, a lounge with a wood-burning stove and a heated indoor pool
Offering "coastal-chic" decor and "splendid sea vistas" (The Daily Telegraph), The Rosevine is a Georgian contry house hotel on the Roseland Heritage Coast, part of the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Overlooking Gerrans Bay, with "magnificent" (The Daily Telegraph) beaches nearby, the hotel is close to plenty of coastal walks, including the National Trust-owned Porthcurnick Beach and the South West Coast Path (both less than five minutes' walk away). The coastal village of Portscatho, where you'll find quaint cottages, narrow roads and bobbing fishing boats, is a 15-minute walk from the hotel. St Mawes is 15 minutes' drive away -- from there, you can catch a ferry to Falmouth.
The Daily Telegraph praises this boutique apartment hotel's "understated coastal aesthetic" -- it has upcycled, locally sourced furniture, large bay windows and a wood-burning stove in the lounge. There is also a restaurant, a heated indoor pool, an outdoor ping-pong table and shelves of books, games and DVDs, as well as a subtropical garden.
Slate Rooms and Studios are mostly in the Slate House Annex, but some are in the main house. Studios have sea view rooms and are larger than Slate Rooms. Both have a kitchenette.
- Newspaper / magazines
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour security
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available.
Cot not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 32% off
$276 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(37 Member Ratings)