$3,863 – 3 Nts at Gold List Island Resort w/Transfers, Spa & More
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Listed on Conde Nast Traveler's 2019 Gold List, 5-star Song Saa Private Island is a "top-class island hideaway" in Cambodia that focuses on "sustainable travel."
3-night stays at this remote private island luxury retreat are now on offer at $3,863 and include a spa treatment and guided kayaking experience for two.
Your hassle-free luxury getaway kicks off with the return transfers included, connecting you seemlessly between the airport, port and hotel.
"The most talked about hotel in Cambodia" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- One Bedroom Villa stay with a la carte breakfast for two
- Shared return transfer from Sihanouk International Airport to port
- Shared return speedboat transfers from port to resort
- 60-minute spa treatment per person, once per stay
- Guided Mangrove Kayaking per person, once per stay
- 15-minute morning ‘foot ritual’, once per stay
- Three pieces of laundry per person per day (non- accumulative)
- Upgrade to the all-inclusive package with additional village tour and private return airport transfer
- Low season (Apr 1 - Sep 11, 2020)
- $3,863 ... 3 nights' Jungle Villa stay ($1,288 a night)
- $6,270 ... 3 nights' Jungle Villa all-inclusive stay ($2,090 a night)
- $7,793 ... 3 nights' Over Water Villa stay ($2,598 a night)
- $10,155 ... 3 nights' Over Water Villa all-inclusive stay ($3,385 a night)
- High season (Until Dec 23, 2019 & Jan 7 - Mar 31, 2020)
- $5,585 ... 3 nights' Jungle Villa stay ($1,862 a night)
- $8,014 ... 3 nights' Jungle Villa all-inclusive stay ($2,671 a night)
- $10,596 ... 3 nights' Over Water Villa stay ($3,532 a night)
- $13,025 ... 3 nights' Over Water Villa all-inclusive stay ($4,342 a night)
Why We Love This Hotel
- The luxurious eco-resort is located in a 100-hectare marine reserve
- Villas all boast private plunge pools, grand four-poster beds and furnishings made of sustainable materials
- Admire spectacular views and indulge in "fabulous contemporary and Khmer cuisine" (Singapore Tatler) at their over-water restaurant and lounge
- You can snorkel, kayak with the resident marine biologist, explore neighboring islands by boat or take stroll along the beach in bioluminescent waters
- Perfect for travelers "who want to balance cultural overload with a bit of special downtime" (Conde Nast Traveler)
Named among Conde Nast Traveler's 2019 Gold List and on the 2012 Hot List when it first opened, 5-star Song Saa has a slew of accolades.
Multiple award winner at the World Travel Awards including 'World's Leading Private Island Resort' in 2017, the resort is also highlighted among best of lists by Tatler, Forbes, Travel + Leisure, and CNN Travel, just to name a few.
Spanning two islands - Koh Ouen and Koh Bong - connected by a footbridge over Cambodia's first marine reserve, a stay here means seclusion; you'll be surrounded by rainforests, pristine coral reefs and white sand beaches.
The resort features just 24 private pool villas and facilities on the island include 2 restaurants and bars, a spa, and an infinity pool.
Besides activities like sea kayaking, snorkeling, sunrise yoga, in-villa movie screening, guided tours by Song Saa’s conservation team, trips by buffalo cart to see a local farm in action, and traditional blessing ceremonies performed by Buddhist monks, you can also choose to relax in their spa and wellness sanctuaries.
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach
- No pets allowed
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
Standard Time is 2pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bed available upon request: free of charge. Extra guest charges will apply as follow:
Cot available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 or under.
Please use the Special Request field to confirm the age of the third guest.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
A child 5 or under may stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra guest charges will apply as follow:
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 32%
$1,288 / night
About the Hotel
Besides taking a domestic flight from Siem Reap and Phnom Penh, you can also fly from multiple cities in China via Hainan Airlines or from Kuala Lumpur on AirAsia.
To get to the island from the airport, it's a 30-min drive to Sihanoukville port then a 45-min boat ride from it's port. Return transfers from the airport and port are included with every 3 nights booked.
Email email@example.com with your arrival details to book these transfers.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.