$198 – Florida Keys: New Oceanfront Resort w/$74 Credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Soak up the sun, savor those warm ocean breezes and catch a serene sunset at Isla Bella, a chic beachfront resort in the Florida Keys. Members save up to 45% into December and get a private terrace with an ocean view.
- Stay in an Oceanview King or Two Queen Room through Dec. 19
- $198 per night ... check in Sunday-Thursday
- $364 per night ... check in Friday-Saturday
- Guests checking in Sunday-Thursday receive a $74 resort credit per stay; Friday-Saturday check-ins receive a $148 resort credit per stay
- Beachfront Rooms and Oceanview Suites are discounted; January-April dates are also available
What You Need to Know
- 2-night minimum stay required on Friday-Saturday check-ins
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates start at +$33 per night
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $74 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, parking, use of bicycles, kayaks, beach yoga, fitness center and more
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Opened in April 2019, this ultra-chic resort sits at the base of the Seven Mile Bridge on 24 oceanfront acres
- Every room has stunning views of the ocean and a private outdoor terrace from which to soak up the sun
- Guests can lounge by the palm tree–shaded beach bar, go on a bike ride along the water at sunset, book a treatment at the spa or do yoga on the beach
- The Florida Keys offer world-class fishing, snorkeling and diving
Opened in April 2019, this Florida Keys resort is sleek and stylish, with Spanish- and Mediterranean-style buildings, wood floors made from Vermont cedar trees and a Euro-chic color scheme. This secluded stretch of beach feels like the ultimate paradise escape. Guest rooms are bright, spacious and airy with floor-to-ceiling windows and private terraces that overlook the blue ocean waters. Bathrooms boast Molton Brown products, a soaker tub and walk-in rainfall shower.
The Isla Bella offers a great balance of relaxation and excitement. Guests can choose to lounge by one of five outdoor pools or in one of the covered day beds that dot the shoreline or ride bikes and go kayaking. Other complimentary activities include dive-in movies, beach yoga, live music at the Beach Bar, bocce ball, cornhole and giant chess. For an extra fee, guests can arrange fishing charters, scuba diving, jet ski tours and more. If you're lucky, you might spot a starfish or brightly colored parrot fish where the "rocky peninsula that juts into the ocean serves as a haven for marine life" (Miami Herald).
The four on-site dining options are just as elegant as the guest rooms. Head to the oceanside Il Postino, a Neapolitan-style Italian restaurant for a wood-fired pizza or fresh pasta, or opt for a more causal vibe at The Beach Bar or The Burger Palace. For a quick bite or a sweet treat, check out the Marketplace Cafe.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Children must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Extra beds are not available.
Cot available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 or under.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Children must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of US$50 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$198 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.