Hotel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square
Why We Love It
- Modern hotel near the Air Canada Centre and Union Station, with free continental breakfast everyday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi & plush robes in all rooms
- Air Canada Centre is opposite for Toronto Maple Leaf hockey games
- "Sumptuous and sexy", says Fodor's
"Sumptuous and sexy" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Described by Fodor's as "sumptuous and sexy", the Hotel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square is set in a modern building among the sleek high-rise condominiums of Toronto's harbour-front neighbourhood.
The 4-star property is a 20-minute walk to the trendy boutiques and cafés of Queen Street and 10 minutes to the Financial District and the CN Tower. It's well connected too -- Union Station, the busiest railway hub in Canada, is two blocks away.
The rooms are chic and feature free Wi-Fi, plush beds topped with a fluffy down duvet, and spa-like bathrooms with rainfall shower heads. Opt for the Round Bed room and you'll find yourself sleeping in an oval-shaped bed. Note that while there are Nespresso machines in each room, the hotel charges for each pod used. Free coffee (and tea) is available throughout the day in the 2nd-floor lounge.
The second-floor lounge offers a hearty continental breakfast every morning. Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel and the service here is very good -- staff will even track down a foreign newspaper if requested.
The on-site lounge and restaurant PLAY is popular with fans attending the Toronto Maple Leaf hockey games at the Air Canada Centre (just across the street), or football and baseball fixtures at the Rogers Centre down the road. There is also a 24-hour gym for guests to use.
- "It's a perfect location for anyone with tickets to the ACC (some rooms even face a giant screen over the venue's entrance)" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children up to the age of 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children under 3. Extra bed available on request: CAD$25 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged CA$35 per night. Pets must be accompanied at all times in room. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Fees: Bookings are subject to a 3% city tax (Destination Marketing Program).
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.