$198 – Resort Stays in Kananaskis Village, Reg. $292
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Tourists travel from across the globe to see the Canadian Rockies, so when it's in your home country, it's a must. This offer knocks off 30% on stays into spring 2020 at Crosswaters Resort in Kananaskis Country.
- Accommodations in Deluxe Two Queen or King rooms:
- $198 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $231 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- A $28 daily resort fee has been waived for Travelzoo members; it gets you access to the amenities of the neighbouring Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge (indoor water park, indoor/outdoor hot tub, fitness centre, family programming, concierge and shuttles to Kananaskis Golf Course & Boundary Ranch)
Travelzoo tip: Stay three nights or more and save an additional 15%
What You Need to Know
- Reservations must be cancelled 48 hours in advance of the day of arrival to avoid a charge of one night’s room and tax
- Photo ID and a valid credit card is required to check-in, regardless of paying cash or debit at check out.
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$31 per guest, per night; children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking available for $15 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional charges may apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Crosswaters Resort is in Kananaskis Country, a mecca for outdoor mountain activities
- Just over an hour's drive from downtown Calgary and a 55-minute drive from Banff
- The outdoor, adults-only Kananaskis Nordic Spa, which opened in 2018, is a five-minute walk away
- Guests can use the indoor/outdoor hot tub, indoor water park and gym at the adjacent Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge
The quaint Kananaskis Village is one of the regional hubs in Kananaskis and home to Crosswaters Resort, a modern oasis with mountain views.
The resort shares facilities with the adjacent Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, where guests get free use of the indoor/outdoor hot tub, indoor water park and 24-hour gym.
A visit to Kananaskis isn’t complete without a visit to the adults-only, 50,000-square-foot Kananaskis Nordic Spa. This unique Scandinavian outdoor hydrotherapy experience, which opened in 2018, features several pools, a sauna and steam rooms.
There are several places to eat within a five-minute walk from the hotel, including Forte Restaurant, Blacktail Bar and Cedar Room.
In the summer, golfers should head to Kananaskis Country Golf Course; come winter, snap on your skis and explore Nakiska Ski Area. Both are within a 10-minute drive of the hotel.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bed available upon request: C$25 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at C$40 plus tax per pet per night.
Maximum weight: 50 kg.
Car park fee: C$12 plus tax per night. The resort/facility fee includes access to the amenities of the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge including indoor splash waterpark, indoor/outdoor hot tub, fitness center, family programming and shuttles to local area attractions.
Valet service fee: C$25 plus tax per night.
Oversized vehicle not permitted.
A resort/facility fee of C$25 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: waived resort fee.
The resort/facility fee includes access to the amenities of the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge including indoor splash waterpark, indoor/outdoor hot tub, fitness center, family programming and shuttles to local area attractions.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$198 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(8 Member Ratings)