$542 & up – 5-Nt Stay in Krabi w/Brekkie & Tour, 33% off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Escape the hustle and bustle of city life with a five-night stay at the tranquil The Elements Krabi Resort - located on the stunning Klong Muang Beach on Krabi Island - priced from $542. The offer, which includes gourmet daily buffet breakfast and a long tail boat tour of the iconic Four Islands, saves up to 33% off the usual price.
Upgrade to a seven-night stay starting at $748 to enjoy additional discounts on food and spa treatments. Deluxe and Premier room upgrade options are also available.
Five-night stays include:
- Daily buffet breakfast
- One-time minibar stock upon arrival
- A tour of the Four Islands by long tail boat (worth $124 per person)
Seven-nights stays include an additional:
- 10% off spa treatments
- 15% off food (excluding alcohol)
- Early check-in or late checkout
- One lunch for two people
What You Need to Know
Black out dates 21 December 2019 to 10 January 2020 and 1 February to 15 February 2020.
Why We Love This Hotel
- With 87% positive reviews on Trip Advisor, The Elements Krabi Resort provides the ultimate tranquil hideaway, with local attractions and activities within easy reach of its stunning location on the picturesque Klong Muang Beach.
- Weaving the four elements of nature into its stunning architectural design, each luxurious bedroom is themed around, earth, air, fire or water, including custom-designed and made furniture dedicated.
- Stay in one of the striking Superior rooms including a separate bath and walk in shower as well as balcony overlooking the swimming pool or courtyard - or upgrade to one of the more spacious Deluxe rooms.
- For the ultimate indulgence, stay in a Premier room featuring spectacular Thai architectural design through separate bedroom and living areas, a bath with large walk-in rain shower, a spacious balcony with stunning views on upper units, and pool access from the lower level units.
- Unwind in style in custom designed bathrobes and in-room slippers or head to the beach at your front door in your own authentic Thai style sarong, with chic beach bag and beach slippers.
- View the stunning white cliffs, snorkel and swim with schools of tropical fish as you enjoy a traditional long boat tour of Krabi’s iconic 4 Islands and their pristine beached - all included in your booking.
Do as much or as little as you want in the tranquil resort, which is hidden from view, but still enjoys local attractions within comfortable reach. Recharge your body, spirit and mind with a treatment at the Peace on Earth Spa or take advantage of the fitness, yoga and aerobics exercise rooms on offer.
Enjoy the scenery and beauty of Krabi and its surrounding areas as you venture out of the resort to enjoy the world class snorkeling and diving at your doorstep. Alternatively, dive deep into the culture and history of the island as you visit ancient temples, take a Thai cooking class, soak in the hot springs, hike up the iconic Khao Khanab Nam Mountains or get up close and personal with Thailand’s national animal at the environmentally friendly and ethical Krabi Elephant Sanctuary. The Elements Resort Krabi offers car and bike rental or will organize limousine or other transportation to ensure you can experience the full range of unforgettable activities that Krabi Island has to offer.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Internet access
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 2pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 2 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 or under.
Please use the Special Request field to confirm the age of the third guest.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel.
See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
$60 per night for children 3 to 11.
$90 per night for older children and adults.
Breakfast is included.
Pets: No pets allowed.
National Park fee THB 400 per person is not included in the total price and has to be paid at the harbour when guests go on the tour.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$542 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.