$318 & up – Bath stay w/meals, bubbly & 'stupendous views'
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The Bird in Bath city centre is one of the best boutique hotels in the city, says The Independent, and has "stupendous" views of Bath Abbey. Overnight stays in an Abbey-view Room now start at $318, saving up to 34% on the usual cost.
- Overnight accommodation in a Deluxe King with Abbey View room, with full English breakfast, for two
- £30 per person to spend on dinner in The Dispensary at No.15 Great Pulteney (less than five minutes' walk away)*
- A glass of prosecco on arrival (worth $15 per person)
- It's $337 per night to stay in September and $355 per night to stay in August
- Fridays are an extra $55 per night
- Saturdays are an extra $91 per night and require a 2-night minimum stay
- You can book additional nights with daily breakfast and dinner
Why We Love This Hotel
- This imposing Victorian villa is 10 minutes' walk from the city centre and its attractions, including the Roman Baths
- The Independent says The Bird is of the best boutique hotels in Bath because of its "stupendous view" of Bath Abbey
- Parking is free -- which is rare in Bath
Bath is known for its natural hot springs -- the Roman Baths, its abundance of architecture, such as Bath Abbey and the Royal Crescent, and its array of shops and restaurants.
The Bird is an "impressive" (The Independent) boutique hotel with 31 individually designed rooms, less than 10 minutes' walk from the River Avon and the city centre.
You can expect chandeliers, pink walls, vibrants patterns and even "artfully poised taxidermy", while Deluxe King with Abbey View rooms have "stupendous views" of the cathedral and beyond, according to The Independent.
Breakfast includes a continental buffet with hot, cooked-to-order options. Dinner is served at The Bird's sister property, No.15 Great Pulteney, which is less than five minutes' walk away.
The Nook is a decked, outdoor space where you can relax on a bean bag or in a chair under a Balinese parasol. It's open Friday-Sunday, has views of the city, and serves light bites, pizzas and cocktails. The garden is south-facing and open until 29 September.
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available.
Cot not available.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at £15 per pet per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 34% off
$318 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.