$151 & up – Hip New Santa Fe Hotel at 35% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Get your kicks on Route 66 with a stay at the insta-worthy El Rey Court, just named one of "The Best New Hotels in the U.S." by Conde Nast Traveler. Travelzoo members save up to 35% through February.
"A peaceful oasis" -- Travel + Leisure
- Stay in a Standard room, November-February including around holidays
- $151 per night ... check in Sunday-Thursday
- $219 per night ... check in Friday-Saturday
- Two complimentary drinks at La Reina — named "the Tall, Cool Drink of Americana You Need Now" by Vogue ($37)
- Upgrade to a Premium room with a kiva fireplace or patio for +$68 per night
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- "A next-gen Route 66 motel that's full of character and mezcal" (Conde Nast Traveler)
- Vogue reviewed, agave-centric, La Reina bar also features a small selection of beers and wines
- Lush five-acre grounds landscaped with bougainvillea, a large pool and fireside hot tub
- Southwest-chic rooms with exposed beam ceilings and local artwork, some feature kiva fireplaces and kitchenettes
Set in an adobe-styled building that was built in 1936 on the old Route 66, El Rey Court evokes the feel of old-time New Mexico while incorporating modern amenities such as complimentary Wi-Fi and in-room sound systems. The welcoming lobby, with Southwestern-influenced decor, features a vinyl corner where you can listen to records of country music's biggest artists such as Willie Nelson and Kris Kristofferson.
Guest rooms feature flat-screen TVs and are adorned with bright colors, ceramic lamps, woven fabrics and original artwork — opt for an upgraded room that includes a kiva fireplace, kitchenette and private patio.
Relax by the seasonal pool — year-round by the fireside hot tub — or visit La Reina ("the queen"), a new mezcal and tequila bar with weekly live music, a place "where fast lives slow down" (The New York Times), that offers a collection of agave-infused cocktails and selection of craft beers, wine, sake and more.
The hotel is only a 10-minute drive away from Santa Fe Plaza with lots of dining options, shopping and such attractions as the New Mexico Museum of Art, the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum or Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi.
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot not available.
Extra bed not available for older children and adults.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request. The pet fee is 50 USD plus tax for the first night and 25 USD plus tax for each additional night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
The pet fee is 50 USD plus tax for the first night and 25 USD plus tax for each additional night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$151 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(48 Member Ratings)