Wedgewood Hotel & Spa
Why We Love It
- Recipient of recent Condé Nast Traveller and Travel + Leisure awards, and the only hotel in Vancouver with balconies in every room
- Take advantage of complimentary Wi-Fi access, turndown service and French fare at Bacchus Restaurant & Lounge
- Views of the Vancouver Art Gallery and the award-winning rooftop garden of the Robson Square courthouse
- Although located centrally downtown within walking distance of many attractions, guests can revel in a remarkably quiet stay
"The luxurious, family-owned Wedgewood is all about pampering" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
In the heart of downtown Vancouver near Robson Square is the CAA 4-Diamond Wedgewood Hotel & Spa. The family-owned property is small enough to be intimate -- with 83 guest rooms and suites -- but also luxurious, and there are plenty of attractions nearby. The Vancouver Art Gallery is a two-minute stroll from the hotel and displays works from Canadian artists as well as popular touring exhibitions.
Begin your day at Bacchus Restaurant & Lounge, where items like farm-fresh omelettes and brioche French toast will tempt your palate. Return for lunch or dinner, or drop by for a nightcap.
The Spa at the Wedgewood Hotel provides the ultimate escape, with options like the Espresso Limon Slimming Body Wrap and Epicuren Advanced Customized Facial. If travelling with a companion, book a couples treatment. The health club on property overlooks Robson Square and the garden terrace, and provides state-of-the art fitness equipment.
It’s easy to understand why this hotel was named a top hotel in Vancouver in Condé Nast Traveller's Readers' Choice Awards 2017. All of the guest rooms have balconies that overlook the beauty of Vancouver. Guest bathrooms are crafted of Roman marble with deep soaking tubs.
- "Leave your car with the valet -- you can walk everywhere from this unbeatable central location across from the Vancouver Art Gallery" -- Condé Nast Traveller
- "[There] are personal touches that Vancouver's larger downtown hotels ... are hard-pressed to match" -- Travel + Leisure
- "A member of the exclusive Relais & Chateaux Group, the luxurious, family-owned Wedgewood is all about pampering. The lobby displays a flair for old-world Italian luster, with original artwork and antiques selected by the proprietor during her European travels." -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children age 12 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding. Crib available on request, free of charge for children under 1. Extra beds are not available. Extra person fee is CAD$40 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Destination Marketing Fee: 1.5% will be added to you bill on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Please call the hotel at 1 800-663-0666 to provide a preferred time for your dinner reservation upon booking. We will do our best to secure your preferred time, however please note that the restaurant reservation is not guaranteed and is subject to availability at the time of booking.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(10 Member Ratings)