$2,368 – 4-Nt Maldives Getaway w/Half Board, Transfers, Spa & Cruise
Why We Love This Deal
The 5-star Taj Coral Reef Maldives now offers 4-night stays for two in a Superior Beach Villa from just $2,368.
At $592 a night, besides "exotic ocean views and dramatic sunsets that are de rigueur for any tropical holiday," (Five Star Alliance) two will enjoy perks worth a total of $949.
"A glamorous resort that still manages to feel laid-back and unpretentious" -- Lonely Planet
- Accommodation with a la carte breakfast and dinner for two
- Return speedboat airport transfers (reg. $173)
- Sunset Cruise (worth $282)
- 45-min spa treatment (reg. $423)
- One round of cocktails per person per night (worth $70)
$592 a night ... Half board stay in a Superior Beach Villa
$684 a night ... Half board stay in a Deluxe Beach Villa
$825 a night ... Half board stay in a Premium Water Villa
Note: High season surcharge from Nov 1 - Dec 24 range from $56-$78; peak season surcharge from Dec 24 - Jan 5 is between $338-$374.
Why We Love This Hotel
- Visit the shipwreck and 1,000-year-old coral with free snorkeling gear provided
- Complimentary one-time canoeing for an hour
- The resort offers "a great food and beverage program (a Taj trademark) with four distinct dining options and a modern bar" (Oyster)
- Conde Nast Traveler lists it as one of the 'Best Hotels in the Maldives' alongside other 5-star resorts such as Soneva Fushi and Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
- Its interactive stingray feeding experience is "an incredible spectacle... that visitors from nearby resorts sometimes come over to see" (Lonely Planet)
At the Taj group's "affordable five-stars" resort in the Maldives, "there's no sense of skimping on style or the finer aspects of life here" says Conde Nast Traveler.
Comprising of 62 thatch-roofed beach and over-water villas, the 5-star resort offers ample private outdoor space and a large infinity pool that overlooks the amazing horizon.
The Superior and Deluxe Beach Villas connect to the beach with each villa offering a twin hammock hanging between trees. Premium Water Villas are adjacent to the shore making it faster and easier to access these over-water villas.
Other facilities include the Jiva spa, which provides Indian-inspired wellness experiences as well as a dive school where stingrays frequent.
The resort also boasts delectable Pan Asian cuisines from its restaurant, Bokkura and Latin American cuisine from the alfresco restaurant, Open.
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Smoking-rooms available
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
Check-in: Standard Time is 2pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Cot available upon request: free of charge. Extra guest charges as below:
Please use the Special Request field to confirm the age of the third guest.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Extra guest charges as below:
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 50%
$592 / night
Free return transfers (worth US$61.60) are offered with every 4-night stay.
Email the resort's reservations staff at email@example.com with your arrival and departure flight details at least 72 hours prior to arrival to arrange for the transfers.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.