$179 – Lincolnshire country inn stay with dinner, 41% off
The New Inn is a "chic" (The AA) country inn, 10 minutes' drive from the Lincolnshire Wolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. An overnight stay at this Grade II-listed property is now $179 -- saving up to 41% on the usual price.
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic room, with full English breakfast, for two
- £25-per-person dinner credit to spend in the restaurant
- Late checkout until 12pm (worth $36)
- It's $269 for a 2-night stay with daily full English breakfast, £25-per-person dinner credit to spend in the restaurant on the first night and late checkout
- It's an extra $45 per night to stay in a Deluxe room and an extra $72 per night to stay in a Superior room
Why We Love It
- This country inn is housed in a Grade II-listed building on the Brocklesby Estate
- Lincolnshire Wolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty are 10 minutes' drive away and the seaside town of Cleethorpes, is around 25 minutes' drive
- The AA praises the "delightful" bar and awards the restaurant two Rosettes for its "sharp" modern British cooking
- Guests can dine al fresco in the landscaped garden
The New Inn offers "stylish" (The AA) rooms and award-winning cuisine in the countryside setting of Great Limber in North East Lincolnshire. Part of the 27,000-acre Brocklesby Estate, the Grade II-listed property, reopened in November 2018. You can take woodland walks on the estate, while the Lincolnshire Wolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is 10 minutes' drive away and the pretty 19th-century windmill in Waltham is around 15 minutes' drive. Grimsby and the seaside town of Cleethorpes are both 25 minutes' drive from the hotel, while Hull city centre, home to "fascinating" (Lonely Planet) museums and an "excellent" aquarium is around 40 minutes' drive.
Flagstone floors, marble fireplaces and antique-style furnishings characterise The New Inn’s interiors, which include a cosy bar serving local ales and a snug with a library. Its 2-AA-Rosette restaurant serves an "interesting choice of vibrant dishes" (The AA) prepared using produce grown on the estate, and has modern art and trendy lighting. There’s also a patio in the landscaped garden for al fresco dining.
The "smart" (The AA) guestrooms have dark wood furnishings and some rooms have sitting areas, fireplaces and bathtubs.
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available.
Cot not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 41% off
$179 / night
When You Can Go
Until 30 Apr
Getting ThereParking is free. Habrough railway station is around five minutes’ drive away.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.