$181 – Hampshire getaway w/meals & bottle of bubbly, 46% off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The Brookfield Hotel is just outside the Chichester Harbour Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. An overnight stay there this summer is now $181, saving up to 46% on the usual price.
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Double or Twin room, with full English breakfast, and strawberries in the room on arrival, for two, plus late checkout until 12pm
- A bottle of prosecco in the room on arrival (worth $54)
- £25 per person to spend on dinner (food only)
- Complimentary parking
- It's $291 for a 2-night stay with daily breakfast, strawberries and a bottle of prosecco in the room on arrival, £25 per person to spend on dinner (food only) on the first night, late checkout until 12pm, and parking
- Executive King Size rooms are an extra $37 per night
- Saturdays are an extra $37
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel is less than five minutes' drive from the Chichester Harbour Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Chichester, with its 900-year-old cathedral, is around 15 minutes' drive away
- Portsmouth, its historic dockyard and West Wittering -- a Blue Flag sandy beach -- are all less than 30 minutes' drive from the hotel
Brookfield House Hotel is on the edge of the Chichester Harbour Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
This family-run property is less than five minutes' drive from Emsworth Harbour. From there, you can follow the Sussex Border Path around Thorney Island. It's a great place to spot migrating birds or the seals that breed in the area, or just watch the comings and goings of the harbour.
West Wittering, around 30 minutes' drive from the hotel, is on the eastern side of Chichester Harbour and has a Blue Flag sandy beach lined with pastel-coloured huts. Less than five minutes' drive from there is East Head, a National Trust area with sand dunes and salt marshes.
The bustling city of Chichester, known for its 900-year-old cathedral, is 15 minutes' drive away, while Portsmouth, with its rich maritime history, is around 20 minutes' drive from the hotel. You can visit Portsmouth Historic Dockyard -- where you'll find the Mary Rose Museum, a museum dedicated to Henry VIII's warship, and the National Museum of the Royal Navy -- or the 170-metre-tall Emirates Spinnaker Tower, which has panoramic views of the Isle of Wight and south coast.
The hotel has a restaurant, a bar and a garden. Wi-Fi is free.
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 2pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Cot available upon request, for children 2 or under: £20 per day.
Extra bed not available for older children and adults.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 46% off
$181 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(242 Member Ratings)