$138 – Hip St. Pete Beachfront Hotel, Save 30%
Perched right on the sand in one of Florida's most popular beach destinations, this boutique hotel is offering 30% savings into winter.
- What's included:
- Stay through Dec. 20 in a Classic King or Queen room
- $138-$154 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $185-$200 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Reduced resort fee of $9.95 (reg. $29), which covers parking and Wi-Fi
- Prices based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$15 per guest, per night
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; +$10 per night for refundable rates
- This hotel is pet-friendly; additional fees apply
What you need to know:
“Hip, affordable, and resolutely casual” -- Travel + Leisure
Why We Love It
- Perched right on the sand in one of Florida's most popular West Coast beach destinations
- Decor inspired by casual surf shacks, but dressed up with modern comforts and bright colors
- About a 20-minute drive from downtown St. Petersburg, and less than an hour from Tampa
Part of “a new wave of stylish, affordable beach hotels" (Travel + Leisure), Postcard Inn on the Beach offers a retro-cool style inspired by the lively-yet-laid-back surfer lifestyle. Rooms are done up in bright colors and cheeky patterns. Some have wall-size murals of riding the waves, others have collages of breezy fashions, beach lifestyle, and sun-soaked locales -- much of the photography comes from local artists. Each room has a surfboard leaning against one corner, along with modern touches like a flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi.
The inn surrounds a happening pool patio, where lounge chairs and hammocks sit beneath palms. The pool opens to a beach bar, serving up tropical cocktails and a lively atmosphere. Just beyond that, St. Pete beach splashes warmly ashore. For guests who must leave the comfort of their beach chair, downtown St. Petersburg and Tampa offer museums, professional sports teams and entertainment such as the Salvador Dali Museum and Busch Gardens.
- “Hip, affordable, and resolutely casual” -- Travel + Leisure
- "Whether you want to relax in a hammock, sit by the fire pit, watch a movie on the sun deck, play beach volleyball, or do nothing, we highly recommend you do it here" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bed available upon request: free of charge. Children welcome. Pack 'n Play available on request free of charge.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Children welcome. Pack 'n Play available on request free of charge.
Dogs (Up to 2 per room) are allowed on request, and will be charged $75 (subject to tax) per dog, per stay. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A resort/facility fee of US$11.24 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. This fee includes: Friday Managers Reception from 3pm to 5pm; coffee and infused water in the lobby; Self Parking (one car per room); Wi-Fi; pool chairs & towels; 2 bottles of water in room daily; newspaper; business center; bicycles; pool table; ping pong; beach volleyball; corn hole; board games; live entertainment; fitness center; PCI Welcome Punch; Dells Lemonade sample.
This fee includes: Friday Managers Reception from 3pm to 5pm; coffee and infused water in the lobby; Self Parking (one car per room); Wi-Fi; pool chairs & towels; 2 bottles of water in room daily; newspaper; business center; bicycles; pool table; ping pong; beach volleyball; corn hole; board games; live entertainment; fitness center; PCI Welcome Punch; Dells Lemonade sample.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$138 / night
When You Can Go
Travel most dates through Dec. 20
Getting ThereThe inn is about a 45-minute drive southwest of Tampa.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.