$157 & up – DC Area: 4-Star Arlington Marriott in Spring
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Stay across the river from D.C.'s most popular attractions during cherry blossom season and see why Amazon chose Crystal City for their new headquarters. By staying just a short Metro ride away from the sites, guests can save over $150 compared to downtown prices.
- Stay most Thursday-Sunday in a King or Two Double Room
- $157 per night ... February
- $220 per night ... March-May
- $236 per night ... June
- Select dates in May require a 3-night minimum length of stay
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to three guests sharing a King room and five guests sharing a Two Double room
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Wi-Fi is free in public spaces and $20 per day in guest rooms
- Self-parking is $54 and valet parking is $63 plus tax per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Travelzoo Tip: For a more interesting look at the cherry blossoms, check out our deal for a river cruise down the Potomac that saves 50%.
Why We Love This Hotel
- Washington, D.C., is just across the river and easily accessible by Metro, located only steps away
- Five-minute drive to Arlington National Cemetery and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Within walking distance of Restaurant Row on 23rd Street
The Crystal Gateway Marriott is an excellent option for those who wish to be slightly removed from downtown Washington, D.C without sacrificing style and amenities. With lobby access to the Metro, guests can ride the three stops to the National Mall, and many other popular attractions.
Guests can also experience the neighborhood vibe of Crystal City and check out 23rd Street, which features many beloved local restaurants and independent shops. Crystal City and downtown Arlington are easy to navigate and offer great views of the Capitol. Arlington National Cemetery is just five minutes away. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is also a short drive and easily accessible by complimentary shuttle.
Recently renovated in 2017, guest rooms are modern and come equipped with Wi-Fi, smart TVs and walk-in showers. The on-site restaurant, 15th & Eads, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you just want a quick snack or something to drink, stop by the Market just off the lobby. Guests also have access to the fully equipped fitness facilities.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- ADA compliant rooms
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bed available upon request: US$25 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Valet service fee: US$45 plus tax per day. Self Parking is $29 (plus tax) per day.
Self Parking is $29 (plus tax) per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$157 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.