$255 – Connecticut 4-Star Waterfront Inn incl. $50 Credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Plan a tranquil waterfront escape in one of Connecticut's first coastal communities with 50% off stays at the AAA 4-Diamond Saybrook Point Inn & Spa.
- Sunday-Thursday through May 23
- $255 per night ... Standard Room (lobby level)
- Standard Rooms on higher floors, Waterview Rooms and Suites are also on sale for +$16-$112 per night
- Select weekends are +$32-$64 per night
- $70 resort credit per stay
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rooms are +$16 per night and refundable suites are +$32 per night
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking and valet parking are complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Inn offers free shuttle to historic Main Street and train station
- Health club with fitness classes, free bikes and year-round heated pools
- Features award-winning waterfront seafood restaurant, Fresh Salt
- Guests have the choice of standard rooms or suites, some with water views
Old Saybrook is one of Connecticut’s oldest and most beautiful hamlets. Nestled at the confluence of the Connecticut River and Long Island Sound, the origins of this quaint coastal community date back to 1635, when it was established as an important colonial harbor. Today Old Saybrook welcomes visitors to enjoy its beaches, antique shops, art galleries, natural beauty and diverse wildlife. Saybrook Point Inn is located across the street from historic Fort Saybrook Monument Park and less than a 10-minute drive from Old Saybrook.
Accommodations in the main inn are elegantly appointed with dark-wood furnishings, large windows, bathrooms with walk-in showers or hydrotherapy tubs and either one king or two queen beds. Upgraded lodgings include larger rooms with water views, and suites featuring separate living and dining areas are also available.
Guests have access to complimentary bicycles, the on-site marina and free shuttle service to the train station and nearby Main Street. The property features a health club with whirlpool tub, steam room, sauna, fitness equipment, workout classes, and heated year-round indoor and outdoor pools. Sanno Spa offers treatments like massages, facials, body wraps and manicures.
On-site restaurant Fresh Salt offers waterfront dining for daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as Sunday brunch buffet. The restaurant was named to Connecticut Magazine’s “Best Seafood” and “Best Fine Dining” lists for 2019 and serves seasonal New England cuisine like lobster rolls, clam chowder and bananas foster.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available in all rooms. Please check with the hotel on availability.
Extra bed available upon request: US$25 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Rates are based on a maximum of 2 guests per room.
Extra beds are not available in all rooms. Please check with the hotel on availability.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $50 USD plus tax for the 1st night, and $25 USD plus tax for each additional night.
Pets are permitted in pet friendly rooms only, please contact the hotel to arrange a pet friendly room, if travelling with pets.
Maximum weight: 50 pounds.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$255 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.