$109 – Mudgee: Resort Stay nr Cellar Doors, Save 38%
Explore the rugged wilderness of Wollemi National Park, sample gourmet delights and award wining wines at acclaimed cellar doors or simply enjoy the tranquil country vibes with a mid week or weekend escape to Mudgee.
From $109 a night, including late check out and 2-for-1 breakfast, this Resort Stay offers an ideal base to explore the rustic charm of the region.
- $109 per night in a Standard Room Sunday to Friday nights
- $131 per night in a Standard Room Saturday night
- Late departure at 12pm
- Two for one full buffet breakfast $28 payable at the hotel
Why We Love It
- Parklands Resort & Conference Centre offers sprawling manicured gardens, indoor swimming pool and tennis court all located just 1km from Mudgee township.
- Rolling green hills, vineyards, exquisite food, delectable wines and charming rustic architecture, Australian Traveller says Mudgee is one of Australia's best "regional foodie destinations" and best kept secrets.
- Just four hours drive from Sydney, Mudgee is Australia's third largest wine growing region offering award winning wineries including Lowe Wines, Robert Stein and more.
The 4-Star, Parklands Resort & Conference Centre is ideally located just 1km from the rustic township of Mudgee. Offering comfortable accommodation, beautiful manicured gardens, onsite restaurant, tennis courts and more.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Tennis courts
- Bike rental
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 2pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 10am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 13 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed(sofa bed) available upon request: 35 AUD per night.
Cot available upon request, for children 3 or under: $11 per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$30 per night for older children and adults.
Extra bed(sofa bed) available upon request: 35 AUD per night.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$109 / night
When You Can Go
Until 31 March 2019.
Getting ThereThe rustic, regional township of Mudgee is just four hours drive from Sydney. Parklands Resort and Conference Centre is ideally located 1km from the centre offering a peaceful retreat surrounded by gardens and rolling green hills.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.