$4,214 – 6-Nt Over-Water Villa Stay at Luxe Award-Winning Maldives Resort
Your search for "gin-clear waters and a taste of the Maldivian good-life" (The Telegraph UK) ends here at the award-winning Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives.
Members get a free upgrade with stays of at least 6 nights and enjoy an upgrade to full-board when half board stays are booked.
Free return transfers are also offered for stays in low season (May-Sep) with every 6-night stay.
"Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives is the ultimate place to rejuvenate a city-worn mind and body" -- Travel + Leisure
- $702 a night ... Upgraded stay in a Lagoon Water Villa with breakfast for two (May-Sep)
- $901 a night ... Upgraded stay in a Lagoon Water Villa with breakfast for two (Feb-Apr)
- Book a half-board stay for an extra $281 a night and enjoy complimentary full-board plus credits at specialty restaurant FireDOOR
- Note: Minimum 4 nights required
Why We Love It
- Opened in December 2017, the resort boasts "one of the largest infinity pools in the Maldives" (DestinAsian)
- Just a 20-min speedboat ride from the airport
- Villas boast see-through glass floors, an over-water hammock and direct access to the lagoon
- Electric buggies are available to take you anywhere around the island
- 'Continental Winner' at the 2018 World Luxury Hotel Awards, the resort's spa also bagged three awards at the World Luxury Spa Awards
The only resort on Kuda Vattaru in Maldives' North Atoll, 5-star Grand Park Kodhipparu has garnered multiple awards for its resort and spa since it opened in December 2017.
Besides their 42-m infinity pool, facilities at the resort include a fully-equipped PADI dive center, beach club, kids’ club, gym, yoga facilities, as well as an award-winning spa.
"The interiors, by award-winning designers Hirsch Bedner Associates, have a contemporary, boho-luxe vibe" (The Telegraph UK ) and come with state-of-the-art fittings and technology.
Meals included are at The Edge, an all-day dining restaurant overlooking the ocean. The breakfast and dinner buffets feature live cooking stations offering Asian seafood, Arabic meze, Indian tandoori and English breakfast staples like bacon, beans and eggs.
The resort’s upscale restaurant - FireDoor, offers contemporary European fine-dining cuisine cooked in a charcoal-fired Josper grill, inside an intimate over-water setting. While Breeze Poolside Dining & Bar offers comfort foods like pizza and burgers.
Enjoy movies under the stars every Tuesday and Saturday at Breeze beach from 9-11pm or head to the pool party at Breeze, Poolside and Bar from 6-10pm.
- "From the heavenly spa to the infinity pool that appears to melt into the sea, every aspect of the resort seeks to highlight the craftsmanship and spirit of the archipelago." -- Travel + Leisure
- "A short hop from Malé’s international airport, it’ll suit the time-pressed traveller in search of gin-clear waters and a taste of the Maldivian good-life." -- The Telegraph UK
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
Standard Time is 2pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 2 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Child / 3rd person charge:
Cot available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 or under.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Child / 3rd person charge:
Pets: No pets allowed.
Fees: USD 6 Green Tax per person per night is not included in the total price (payable at the resort).
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 54%
$702 / night
When You Can Go
May 1 - Sep 30, 2019; +$198 until Apr 30, 2019
Getting ThereThe resort is a 20-min speedboat ride from Malé International Airport and a round trip journey costs US$180 per person.
Free return transfers are offered for stays in low season (May-Sep) with every 6-night stay.
Email the resort's reservations staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for the transfers.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.