$226 & up – Colorado in Summer: Condo Resort near Aspen
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Stay 20 minutes from Aspen in family-friendly Snowmass Village and save 40% into December on spacious condos that sleep up to four guests and are within walking distance of shops, restaurants and tons of outdoor activities.
- Stay in a Capitol Peak 1 Bedroom Gold Condo
- $226 per night ... Sept. 2 - Nov. 20
- $268 per night ... Sunday-Wednesday through Aug. 28
- $323 per night ... Thursday-Saturday through Aug. 31
- $372 per night ... Nov. 21 - Dec. 15
- Bonus: Labor Day weekend, Aug. 30 - Sept. 1, is available for $860 per night
- Larger two- and three-bedroom condos are also on sale
- Welcome sleep well kit with an eye mask and essential oils ($28 value)
What You Need to Know
- 2-night minimum stay required
- The one-bedroom will accommodate four guests, the two-bedroom will accommodate six guests and the three-bedroom will accommodate eight guests.
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a 6% resort fee plus tax per night; the fee covers Aspen Airport transportation, in-room coffee and tea service, and concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Underground self-parking for one vehicle is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service and emotional support animals are not allowed
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Tons of family-friendly and outdoor area activities include rock climbing, rafting, bowling, horse back riding, hiking and more
- Ski-in/ski-out condos right in Snowmass Base Village and walkable to shopping and dining
- Cozy condos come with a full kitchen, separate living space, gas fireplace and small patio
- It's a 20-minute drive to Aspen
A 20-minute drive from Aspen, Snowmass Village offers a more family-friendly and slower-paced atmosphere than its ritzier neighbor to the east. Located slope-side within Snowmass Village, Capitol Peak Lodge is steps from the Elk Camp Gondola which transports guests to the Lost Forest on Snowmass Mountain. The Lost Forest has a multitude of activities for adventure lovers including a ropes course, zip line, climbing wall and alpine coaster. It is also important to note that the Capitol Peak Lodges at Snowmass Mountain Lodging sit at the base of the Snowmass ski area, walkable to the slopes via the Sky Cab Gondola for easy ski-in/ski-out access.
Activities are plentiful in both ski season and summer -- snow sports all winter; mountain biking, rock climbing, golfing, fishing and rafting in the summer; plus there’s shopping and dining, a bowling alley, theater and children’s activity center within the village.
Condos offer spacious layouts with a separate living area, fully equipped kitchens, cozy gas fireplace, in-unit laundry and small patio with mountain views. There’s an outdoor hot tub, steam room and fitness center, and the resort offers a complimentary shuttle within Snowmass Village.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bed available upon request: US$25 plus tax, per night. Cribs available for children up to the age of 4 or a maximum weight of 40 pounds.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Children 12 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
High chairs are available upon request.
Cribs available for children up to the age of 4 or a maximum weight of 40 pounds.
No pets allowed. The property is not pet friendly; pets and emotional support dogs are not allowed.
The property is not pet friendly; pets and emotional support dogs are not allowed.
A Resort Fee of 6% on the total and subject to 14.3% tax will be added to your bill at the hotel.
The Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Airport transportation to and from Aspen Airport (included in the resort fee) is available with a 48 hour, prior to arrival advance request. Please contact the front desk with your airline and flight information.
$226 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.