$210-$279 – Vietnam: Brand-New Stay at Luxe Mountain Resort
Be one of the first to stay at the luxurious new Legacy Yen Tu -- MGallery by Sofitel. Exclusively for Travelzoo members, a night's stay is now up to 47% off.
- $150 a night ... Minimum 2 nights' stay
- Guaranteed upgrade to a Deluxe Room
- Breakfast for 2
- One sunset cocktail voucher at Thien Tra Lounge, per room (reg. US$12)
- Late checkout to 3pm (reg. US$75)
- Guaranteed upgrade to a Deluxe Room
- Breakfast for 2
- Round trip airport transfers from Hanoi (reg. US$200)
- Complimentary dinner for 2 incl. Signature Drink (reg. US$120)
- 3-hour Yen Tu Mountain Tour w/Guide, cable car and picnic pack (reg. US$90)
$199 a night ... Minimum 3 nights' stay
Note: Hotel amenities such as swimming pool, wellness center and spa will only be operational early 2019. Contact the hotel for more details.
"Rooms at Legacy Yen Tu MGallery is a reflection of heritage and spirituality" -- Luxury Travel Magazine AU
Why We Love It
- Resort newly opened in August this year and boasts stunning ancient architecture
- A wellness sanctuary located amid Yen Tu Mountain in Vietnam, "long regarded as a divine and sacred place" (Luxury Travel Magazine AU)
- UNESCO World Heritage site, Ha Long Bay, is nearby
Rated the top specialty lodging in the area on TripAdvisor, the luxurious Legacy Yen Tu -- MGallery by Sofitel is a newly opened 5-star accommodation amid Vietnam's famed Yen Tu Mountain, "long regarded as a divine and sacred place." (Luxury Travel Magazine AU)
Designed by Bill Bensley, a renowned designer of other luxury resorts such as The Slate Phuket, Park Hyatt Siem Reap and the Four Seasons Tented Camp Chiang Rai, the luxury resort reflects heritage and hospitality, featuring ancient architecture.
Yen Tu Mountain is said to be the cradle of Buddhism in Vietnam and is popular among locals and tourists alike, especially those seeking spiritual wisdom or even an ideal place to trek. UNESCO World Heritage site, Ha Long Bay, and the Hanh Huong Yen Tu village are also nearby.
Opened in August 2018, the resort boasts 133 rooms and other amenities include an authentic Vietnamese restaurant and a lobby bar overlooking the mountains. Its swimming pool and wellness center offering spa and daily yoga among other activities, will open in early 2019.
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Butler service
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- iPad on request
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 2pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 12.
Minimum age required to check-in: 12.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: One Child under 12 years old can stay free with existing bedding, breakfast is included.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 47%
$210 / night
When You Can Go
Through March 31, 2019
Getting ThereApproximately a three-hour drive from Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi, and 90 minutes from Cat Bi International Airport in Hai Phong, the hotel provides complimentary airport transfers exclusively for Travelzoo members who book a 3-night stay. Email HB1Y7-SL3@accor.com with your flight details to book.
Transfers from Hanoi's town center would otherwise cost about US$160 both ways.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.