$521 – Condé Nast's Top Asia Resort w/Upgrade & Breakfast
"Far from the madding crowd... with elephant camps and hill-tribe villages on your doorstep," Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai is located in Thailand's "pretty Mae Rim Valley" but still "within striking distance of the city’s temples and bustling markets." (The Telegraph)
Save nearly half off at this luxurious 'Top Resort in Asia' (Condé Nast Traveler) starting from $521 a night for stays until early October.
- $521 a night ... with minimum 4-night stay
- Includes upgrade, daily breakfast & one-time afternoon tea for two
- $631 a night ... with minimum 2-night stay
- Includes upgrade and daily breakfast for two
- Note: A minimum 3-night stay applies in high season from Oct 7 - Dec 21
"There’s no better place for a total detox of mind, body and soul" -- Condé Nast Johansens
Why We Love It
- The award-winning Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts brand is known for its "premium pampering" (CNN) and its "consistency is what gives it an edge" says TripSavvy
- Voted one of 2017's 'Top 20 Hotels in Asia' by Condé Nast Traveler readers
- Complimentary activities include sunrise yoga, nature trail, rice planting session, Thai language classes and buffalo bathing experience
- Resort offers free shuttle service to and from Chiang Mai City
- Condé Nast Johansens says that "the setting is magical, in northern Thailand’s less commercialized, scenic corner... where the spirit of nature is almost palpable"
One of the world's leading luxury hotel names, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts is the 'World's Leading Resort Brand' winner at the 2017 World Travel Awards.
Situated on a working rice farm with views of the rice paddies and Suthep mountain range beyond, Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai was named to the Condé Nast Traveler Gold List in 2014, 2016 and 2017 and ranked among the ' Top 50 World's Best Hotels in 2014' by Travel+ Leisure readers.
This 5-star resort boasts 99 pavilions, villas and residences set across the 32-acre property and its facilities include 3 restaurants, a bar and lounge, a cooking school, 2 infinity pools, a whirlpool and Residences pool, health club, 2 tennis courts, its own organic garden and a shopping village.
A 2018 award-winner for best spa treatment menu, (Condé Nast Johansens) the resort's spa has 7 treatment suites each with its very own herbal steam room and open-air soaking tubs.
Besides its "magnificent rooms" with vaulted ceilings, teak floors and private salas (open-air spaces), the resort is praised for its service and "the cooking school (that) is especially fabulous" (Condé Nast Traveler) The 70sqm Upper Garden Pavilion offers higher ceilings, lush green views and extra privacy.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Smoking-rooms available
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Cot available upon request: free of charge. Extra bed cost:
Breakfast for additional persons:
Afternoon tea for additional persons:
Extra bed cost:
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 47%
$521 / night
When You Can Go
Until Oct 6; +$292 a night Oct 7 - Dec 21
Getting ThereThe resort is just a 40-min drive away from Chiang Mai International Airport.
Transfers can be booked through the resort for THB 2996 per way.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.