$399 – Newly Renovated Beachfront Stay w/Upgrade & Dinner
"Home to some of the best resorts in Thailand," the gated Laguna Phuket complex is for the "discerned traveler looking for the best." (Insight Guides) And Oyster says "the Dusit Thani is one of the most popular choices."
For $399, two can stay 3 nights and enjoy a complimentary upgrade to a Deluxe Sea View Room plus perks such as:
- Daily breakfast for two
- One-time Thai set dinner at Ruen Thai (excl. drinks)
- 20% off food & beverage (excl. festive meal, promotional items & minibar)
- Pay an extra $4 a night and you'll enjoy an upgrade to a Deluxe Ocean Front Room and receive an extra 5% off F&B (minimum 5-night stay)
"Though part of the gated Laguna Phuket complex, there's an easy friendliness to the hotel" -- Travel + Leisure
Why We Love It
- Featured rooms are newly renovated
- Revamped swimming pool boasts a sleek modern look with water slides and new features for children
- Of all the resorts in Lagauna Phuket, it is "the only resort in the area to have direct access to the beach" (Lifestyle Asia)
- Five Star Alliances lists it as one of the 'Best Kid Friendly Hotels in Phuket'
- Travel + Leisure calls it "refreshing" compared to most of Phuket's other high-end properties
- Resort is at a "tranquil location and has such a wide range of things to see and do on-site that many guests do not leave the resort" (Oyster)
Located halfway between the airport and Phuket Town, Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket is "close enough that you can experience the buzzing nightlife or do a spot of shopping but isolated enough to completely unwind" says Lifestyle Asia.
A 2-time 'Asia's Leading Beach Resort' winner and 4-time 'Thailand's Leading Beach Resort' at the World Travel Awards, facilities at the 253-room resort include a fitness center, 4 dining options, outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi, kid's club and playground, golf course, tennis courts, bicycle rental, tennis & pentanque courts, water sport center and more.
The beachfront resort is a 30 to 40 min drive from Patong Beach, Phuket Old Town and Phuket International Airport. Complimentary shuttle boats also allow you to access the pools and eateries at each of the complex's other resorts easily.
Offering guests plenty to do, complimentary activities for adults include water aerobics, Thai language lessons, sports tournaments; and for children, they can learn how to make jewelry, do mosaic art, learn Thai and more.
Note: The hotel is undergoing the final phase of renovations - expected completion is September 2018. Efforts will be taken to minimize its impact on guest’s experiences
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 2pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Valet parking is not available.
Up to 39%
$133 / night
When You Can Go
May 10 - Sep 30, 2018
Getting ThereThe resort is approximately 30 minutes by car from the Phuket International Airport (HKT). A taxi from the airport will cost between THB 500-800 per way.
But you can book an airport transfer through the resort for THB 900 per way if you prefer a hassle-free experience.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.