$819 – Jervis Bay: 2-Nt Glamping w/Dinner & Breakfast, Save 32%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Nestled in the peaceful Australian bush, just off the coast of the iconic Jervis Bay is the luxury Paperbark Camp.
Far from traditional camping, this unique tented accommodation exudes luxury and for $819 (or $410 per person) you'll enjoy a two-night stay, gourmet breakfast, a three-course dinner nightly (in the treetop dining room) and a complimentary bottle of wine.
- Two night stay for two people in an Original Safari tent
- Daily breakfast
- Three-course dinner served daily
- One bottle of wine per stay
- Upgrade to a two-night stay in a Deluxe Tent for $1,010 for two
What You Need to Know
Bookings must commence on a Friday or a Sunday unless during July school holidays 05/07/19 - 20/07/19. All Rates include dinner, bed and breakfast.
Why We Love This Hotel
- A truly unique and luxury experience, just 2.5 hours from Sydney.Time Out says "It’s by far the most glamorous way to camp under the stars."
- Each safari style tents sits amongst the soaring eucalypts and paperbarks, built above the ground to give privacy and to capture the sea breeze.
- Along with a dedicated team of staff, the camp remains a family operated business and continues to be at the forefront of ecotourism and luxury camping in Australia.
- During your stay you'll enjoy your own wrap-around deck with outdoor furniture, polished hardwood floors, full insect screening, solar powered lighting as well as high quality linen and all the hotel amenities you would expect for a luxe camping experience.
- Nearby the pristine clear waters and white sand beaches of Jervis Bay, the camp offers an onsite treetop restaurant with fine food and wine,surrounded by a peaceful bush setting.
- Enjoy nightly dinner under the stars at the treetop dining room.
- Each room includes an open-air private en-suite, perfect for bird watching and kangaroo spotting while you enjoy your steaming hot shower.
Paperbark Camp is located near the tranquil waters of Jervis Bay and offers a luxury twist on camping with safari style tents set amongst lush Eucalyptus trees. Dotted around the grounds, this unique canvas accommodation offers privacy and seclusion from other campers, including an open-air, private en-suite, wrap around decking, full insect screening, solar powered lighting and luxe quality linen.
The property boasts 12 tents, a treetop dining room serving daily breakfast and dinner made from local and seasonal produce and beauty treatments by appointment.
Located in the town of Huskisson, the Shoalhaven region allows guests to experience a calm bush setting and offers ample opportunity to explore picture-perfect beaches and an abundance of coastal bush walks within the nearby Booderee National Park, Jervis Bay National Park and Jervis Bay Marine Park. A wealth of animals such as possums, kangaroos, wallabies and various bird species are often spotted around the camp. Torches are available for campers wanting to explore the footpaths during the evening, adding a touch of adventure to nocturnal wildlife spotting under the stars. Having your own transport can prove useful for getting around however, Paperbark Camp can arrange a transfer to the camp and also offers complimentary bike, stand-up paddle board and canoe hire as well as escorted tours around the area.
- Newspaper / magazines
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Safe in reception
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
Standard Time is 2pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$410 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(8 Member Ratings)