Why We Love It
- The Colosseum hosts legendary acts like Elton John, Celine Dion and Mariah Carey
- Treat yourself to a shopping spree at The Forum Shops featuring 160+ retailers
- Dine on-property at some Vegas favorites such as Nobu, Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, MR CHOW and Mesa Grill
- Live in the lap of luxury in a cabana at one of five on-site pools
“High-end luxury” -- Frommer’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Feel the pulse of Las Vegas with a stay in the epicenter of it all at the iconic Caesars Palace Las Vegas.The see-and-be-seen crowd can be found at OMNIA Nightclub and Montecristo Cigar Bar, or lounging poolside with a drink in hand. Count yourself among them by renting a cabana (for a fee) and cool off in one of the specialty pools, some of which feature swim-up gaming.
Dining and drinks can be found in every corner of the resort. Many restaurant options bear famous names like Guy Savoy (Forbes 5-star distinction), Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill and Bobby flay's Mesa Grill. Casual dining is available in the Forum Food Court and Beijing Noodle 9.
Search for lady luck in the casino where table games, slot machines and race and sports books provide ample opportunities to win. After trying out the gaming options, head to the spa for a Thai massage or Qua signature facial.
Guest rooms reside in several towers including Palace, Augustus and Octavius, where guests can relax like Roman gods. All rooms have marble baths.
- “It's the level of kitsch all should aspire to: Roman colonnades, Roman pillars, gigantic faux-marble Roman statues, staff attired in gladiator outfits -- it's splendidly ridiculous. It's what Vegas ought to be” -- Frommer’s
- “You could check in and never leave this self-contained city, which has some of the best restaurants on the Strip” -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
A Parking Fee of $ $13.00 (plus tax) for less than 4 hours and $18.00 (plus tax) for 4 - 24 hours daily, per day applies and will be added to your bill.
This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Crib and extra bed available on request: $30 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
A resort fee of $44.21 (inclusive of tax) per night applies; it includes daily in-room high-speed Internet access for one device, local calls, and fitness center access for two daily.
Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Parking Policy effective March 1, 2018:
1 hour – 4 hours - $12.00
4 hours – 24 hours - $15.00
Over 24 hours: $15 for each additional day
Up to 4 hours – $18.00
4 hours – 24 hours - $23.00
Over 24 hours: $23 for each additional day
Oversized vehicles: $28 per day
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(12 Member Ratings)