$224 – Muskoka Lakefront Resort, Reg. $491
Why We Love This Deal
Muskoka is a far cry from city life, but rather a region of serene lakes, forests and family-friendly activities. This offer saves over 50% on stays in spring, summer and fall; all great seasons to visit.
"The quintessential Muskoka resort" -- Dreamscapes Magazine
- Check in Sunday-Thursday, May 20 - June 27 and Sept. 2 - Oct. 10:
- $224 per night ... Premium One-Bedroom Suite
- $236 per night ... Two-Bedroom Loft
- $296 per night … Two Bedroom Suite or Premium Two Bedroom Suite
- Check in Sunday-Wednesday, July 1 - Aug. 26:
- $379 per night ... Premium One-Bedroom Suite
- $355 per night ... Two-Bedroom Loft
- $391 per night … Two Bedroom Suite or Premium Two Bedroom Suite
- All stays include daily buffet breakfast for four guests in Windows Restaurant, unlimited DVD rentals and late checkout at 1 p.m (for bookings of two nights or more)
- July and August stays also include a 45-minute Hamer Bay boat cruise for four guests and one full day of kids camp for up to two children ages 4-12
What You Need to Know
- A two-night minimum stay is required for July-August stays
- Breakfast includes gratuity
- Hamer Bay cruise tickets are valid once per stay
- Kids camp voucher is applicable for each day stayed
- Late checkout at 1 p.m is only valid for bookings of two nights or more
- Price based on four guests. Two Bedroom Suites and Premium Two Bedroom Suites can accommodate up to six; breakfast and Hamer Bay cruise cost extra after four guests
- Children up to age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (upon request); cribs available upon request, free of charge for one child up to age 4
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancelable
- All modifications will be charged a $46 administrative fee
- All guests are charged a resort fee of $33 (plus tax) per night; the fee covers a host of on-site activities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; fees apply
Why We Love This Hotel
- A lakefront resort overlooking the shores of Lake Joseph in Ontario's picturesque Muskoka region
- Resort amenities include an on-site spa, various restaurants and a private beach
- Outdoor activities include hiking, canoeing, swimming, kayaking and an inflatable water park on the lake
- Features a championship golf course designed by award-winning architect Thomas McBroom
Situated along the shores of Lake Joseph in the renowned Muskoka region -- which has "long been the epitome of Canadian ... vacation hot spots" -- Rocky Crest has been drawing families, couples and golfers alike since the mid-1960s (On The Tee Magazine). With spacious suites complete with separate living rooms and kitchenettes, as well as lofts with fireplaces, it's "the quintessential Muskoka resort" (Dreamscapes Magazine).
Golfing here is a big attraction -- it's considered to be "one of the best modern-era courses in the country" (Dreamscapes Magazine).
In summer months, guests can enjoy fishing, an inflatable water park, lake tours, two outdoor pools and a private beach. There's also a six-hole putting green, two tennis courts, a basketball court, beach volleyball court and paddleboats as well as hiking and cycling trails throughout the property.
In cooler weather, the resort offers the perfect place to hide out -- there's an expansive Canadiana-inspired restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Lake Joseph and a full on-site spa with treatments like hot stone massages, mud wraps and facials.
Note: Rocky Crest Golf Resort is open from the first weekend in May through the weekend after Thanksgiving each year. The reservations team is available to assist year-round.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra beds are not available.
Cot available upon request, free of charge, for children 4 or under.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at C$49 plus tax per pet per stay. Maximum 2 pets per room.
Maximum weight: 25 kg.
Maximum 2 pets per room.
A resort/facility fee of C$28 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Resort fee includes:
Resort fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Over 50% off
$224 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(41 Member Ratings)