$111-$153 – Coastal Maine Inn Stays incl. Fall Foliage
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Get your fill of lobster, chowder and sea air at this member-favorite coastal inn, while saving up to 55% through fall foliage and the holidays.
- Check in to a Main Building Queen or Double Room
- $153 per night ... Sunday-Thursday, Sept. 2 - Oct. 10
- $111 per night ... most dates Oct. 14 - Jan. 31
- Alternatively, relax in an extra 300 square feet of space with your very own balcony and fireplace by upgrading to an Ocean Suite for +$161
- Most rooms overlook the Atlantic
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- These rates are refundable; cancellations must be made prior to 3 p.m. local time, 10 days before arrival to receive a full refund
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Travelzoo Tip: Peak lobster season in Maine runs through the end of December, where we've negotiated rates as low as $111.
Why We Love This Hotel
- Within 3 miles of 12 different spots to crack into fresh-caught Maine lobster
- Less than a 10-minute drive to the historic Nubble Lighthouse, York's Wild Kingdom Zoo and over 50 flavors of ice cream at local favorite Dunne's
- Water features are everywhere -- the Inn overlooks Long Sands Beach and has three pools on site, two indoor and one outdoor, plus a hot tub
Sitting along 2 unbroken miles of shoreline, the Anchorage Inn offers guests unfettered access to the water and sweeping views of nearby Cape Neddick -- you can even spot the Nubble lighthouse, at the far point of the cape, from the rear deck of the hotel.
The Inn itself feels quintessentially New England-by-the-sea thanks to its shiplap exterior and high-pitched roofline. The beachy vibe extends to guest rooms, too, which are decorated in aqua and seafoam green with white furnishings and vantages of the water. For the best views, we recommend upgrading to one of the Ocean Suites -- they come with private balconies that are great for getting lost in the crashing waves.
The on-site Sun & Surf Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and specializes in New England classics like clam chowder and lobster rolls. There's also a seasonal poolside cafe, where guests can find light snacks and libations throughout the day.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bed available upon request: US$10 plus tax, per night. Children welcome and must be included in the occupancy listed on booking confirmations.
Cot available upon request: US$10 plus tax, per night.
Crib/ pack 'n play and extra beds (cots) are only available in rooms in the Main Building.
Children welcome and must be included in the occupancy listed on booking confirmations.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$111 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(138 Member Ratings)