$168-$194 – Savannah: Historic District B&B thru August
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Members can stroll through the storied streets of Savannah's historic district, while saving as much as 30% through August. Spanish moss bedecked oak trees and sinfully delectable Soul food are right out your window at this 1850s inn, which "oozes Southern charm" (Fodor's).
- Check into a Superior Queen Room through August
- $168-$194 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $249-$275 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Upgrade to a cottage or suite for +$40 per night
- Daily buffet breakfast for all guests
- All rooms are thematically decorated with period pieces and antique furnishings; cottages and suites have separate living and bedroom areas
What You Need to Know
- Maximum occupancy two guests per room
- Children ages 6 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding (in cottages and suites only); additional bedding is available for $72 per night
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking passes are $22 for 24-hours; $35 for 48-hours
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Centrally located in the historic district -- less than a five-minute walk from Forsyth Park, Mercer House and fried chicken with cornbread dressing at Mrs. Wilkes' Dining Room
- The property dates back to the 1850s; thematically decorated guest rooms give a nod to the inn's past with exposed brick fireplaces and four-poster beds
- All guests receive complimentary Southern-style buffet breakfast, ranging from shrimp and grits to bacon and eggs or even gluten-free quiche
Kitty-corner to Chatham square in the city's cobblestone-lined historic district, the Savannah Bed & Breakfast Inn puts guests in the heart of the action -- with horse-drawn carriages, opulent antebellum mansions and oak trees draped with Spanish moss all on display just out the front door.
The genteel vibe continues inside the hotel, where guest rooms are decorated with hardwood antique furnishings, Oriental area rugs and shelves stocked with books. Suites and cottages come with separate living and bedrooms -- some have private patios or balconies as well. There's also modern necessities like free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, plus extra perks -- for instance, Keurig coffee makers in common areas and fresh-baked cookies in the evenings.
Guests can experience genuine Southern hospitality over complimentary buffet breakfast or during afternoon tea. Both can be taken in the parlor or on the garden patio, where guests may spot one of several courtyard cats. There's also loads of nearby dining options like Alligator Soul Restaurant or Crystal Beer Parlor -- both walkable from the Inn.
- Infant cots / cribs
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- No elevator / lift
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 6 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Children allowed in cottages or suites only.
Extra bed available upon request: US$50 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Pack and Plays available for children up to age 2. Pack and Plays and extra beds available in cottages or suites only.
Children allowed in cottages or suites only.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Parking is on street at a meter. Parking passes are available for sale from front desk. You may purchase a 24-hour pass for $15 or 48-hour pass for $24 for parking. The pass is valid at any city meter marked for one hour or more as well as any city garage. Parking is enforced Monday thru Saturday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
$168 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(39 Member Ratings)