$194 – Chic Chicago Gold Coast Hotel at 40% Off
Winter is coming -- and members can save 40% on winter stays at this luxe hotel offering a top-rated restaurant, rooftop bar, incredible views and an unbeatable location in the heart of the Gold Coast.
- What's included:
- Stay in a Viceroy King Room
- $194 per night ... most dates Dec. 16 - Feb. 28
- $227 per night ... most dates in March
- $253-$357 per night ... select dates from Nov. 1 - Dec. 15
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 7 days prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $100 per night, plus tax
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"The Viceroy's vibe is decidedly chill" -- Chicago Tribune
Why We Love It
- New 4-star property recently opened in September 2017
- Luxe guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows and rainfall showers
- Features two restaurants from a James Beard Award nominated chef
The chic new Viceroy Chicago marries history and style seamlessly, building an 18-story glass tower into a 1920s-era art deco building that once served as the Cedar Hotel (whose sign still glows in the hotel's restaurant). It's also impressing travelers and locals alike; Time Out Chicago calls it one of the city's best staycation options where "no design decision went overlooked."
Rooms are luxe and comfortable -- Chicago Magazine called them "plush [and] colorful" with a "midcentury vibe." Starting at a spacious 337 square feet, rooms feature free basic Wi-Fi, bedside USB charging ports, a Nespresso coffee machine and a rainfall shower.
One of the hotel's largest draws is its dining outlets, with the country-club-esque Somerset already being named by Eater as one of the city's hottest restaurants. The hotel's seasonal Devereaux rooftop pool and bar offers cocktails in warmer months along with impressive skyline and lake views.
Located a few minutes north of the Mag Mile and near the boutiques, clubs and restaurants of the Gold Coast, the Viceroy is well located for a relaxing stay off the beaten path but still close to the action -- and Oak Street Beach, too.
- "Absolutely lovely ... an ideal spot for an occasion-worthy stay" -- Time Out Chicago
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets are allowed on request: US$50 plus tax, per night. Maximum weight: 25 pounds.
Maximum weight: 25 pounds.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking (with in/out privileges) for $72.00 (subject to tax), per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
$194 / night
When You Can Go
Most dates Dec. 16 - Feb. 28; +$33 in March
Getting ThereThe Viceroy is located in Chicago's Gold Coast neighborhood, about a 10 minute walk north of the Magnificent Mile. The closest El stop to the hotel is the Clark/Division Red Line station.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(7 Member Ratings)