$168 – Okanagan Valley 4-Star Resort w/Wine, 25% Off
This deal takes you to Osoyoos Lake, where snowbirds can enjoy a mild winter climate on lower ground, while adventure seekers can hit the slopes at Baldy Mountain Ski Resort, just 55 minutes away.
- What's included:
- Wine-and-stay package:
- $168 per night ... Chardonnay Studio Mountain View
- $264 per night ... Sauvignon One Bedroom Lake View
- Includes a bottle of wine and a complimentary cheese plate (valid with the purchase of an entree)
- Ski-and-stay package:
- $204 per night ... Chardonnay Studio Mountain View
- $287 per night ... Sauvignon One Bedroom Lake View
- Includes a bottle of wine and complimentary cheese plate, plus two adult full-day lift tickets for Baldy Mountain Ski Resort ($140 value)
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$36 per guest, per night; children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- The cheese plate is valid with the purchase of an entree at Pointe 49 Kitchen + Bar (valid one per room; not valid from 5-6 p.m.)
- Baldy Mountain Ski Resort is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays except Dec. 20 - Jan. 7
- These rates are refundable; cancellations must be made prior to 3 p.m. local time, 24 hours before arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
A "lovely resort" with "an away-from-it-all ambience" (Fodor's)
Why We Love It
- All suites have fully-equipped kitchens and views of Lake Osoyoos or the local mountains
- Osoyoos is Canada's warmest year-round destination, with over 2,000 hours of sun every year
- There are more than 15 estate wineries nearby, making it a perfect home base for touring the South Okanagan region -- the "Napa of the North" (Fodor's)
- The resort has a vast terrace surrounding a year-round outdoor heated pool, a steam room and sauna
Walnut Beach Resort is "an upscale addition" to the famed Okanagan region (Lonely Planet). Its "away-from-it-all ambience, helped by the fact that it's at the end of a road in a quiet residential neighbourhood" is balanced by its abundant amenities (Fodor's). Guests get access to the private beach and the year-round outdoor heated pool, steam room, sauna and small workout area.
Suites, each named for a local wine variety, are tastefully decorated with high-end finishes like granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the gourmet kitchens. Beds are plush with plenty of pillows and luxe sheets, and some come with awe-inspiring views of the lake or surrounding mountain range.
Although guests can gather local wine and produce to cook in their suites, the resort’s wine bar and restaurant, Pointe 49 Kitchen & Bar, serves up casual fare overlooking the pool and lake. They also host seasonal barbecues on the pool deck, where chefs grill up made-to-order burgers, steaks, or salmon fillets. There are also plenty of restaurants, as well as quaint shops and cafés, in the nearby town of Osoyoos.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds not available in Studio Suites.
Extra bed available upon request: C$10 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person fee is CAD$30 (subject to tax) per person per night.
Extra beds not available in Studio Suites.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Over 25% Off
$168 / night
When You Can Go
Through Feb. 18
Getting ThereWalnut Beach Resort is approximately a 4.5-hour drive from Vancouver International Airport. Short flights can be taken from either Vancouver or Calgary to Penticton, a one-hour drive from the resort.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(16 Member Ratings)