$161 – Downtown San Jose Boutique Hotel, 65% Off
Save up to 65%, including perks like a breakfast credit, at this classic downtown San Jose hotel.
- What's included:
- Travel through March
- $161-$193 per night, Thursday-Sunday (also available most dates during the weeks of Christmas and New Years)
- $273-$304 per night, Monday-Wednesday
- Stay in a Classic or De Anza Deluxe King room
- $27 daily breakfast credit per person
- Deluxe Double Double rooms are $67 more per night
- We've also negotiated deals on dining, activities and shows in San Jose
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; upgraded room types allow additional adults at higher rates
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $15 tax-inclusive per night; the fee covers welcome cookie or fruit snack, access to the hotel fitness and business centers, Wi-Fi, midnight snack box, 5% discount on food and beverage at hotel venues, concierge service and discounts on select local attractions
- Valet parking is $50 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Boutique hotel in downtown San Jose
- Guests can indulge in seasonal cocktails at The Hedley Club Lounge
- Hotel completed a full renovation in 2015
Hotel de Anza is an iconic hotel in downtown San Jose, named after famed explorer Juan Bautista de Anza. The hotel first opened in 1931 and was known for The Tap Room, a popular place for visitors to dance and enjoy live music. The hotel is now home to the Hedley Club Lounge, where guests can indulge in seasonal cocktails while listening to live jazz some evenings. Other dining options include Caffe La Pastaia, serving Mediterranean-inspired dishes, as well as La Pastaia, which has served up contemporary Italian cuisines for over two decades.
The hotel completed a major renovation to guest rooms, meeting space and common areas in 2015, yet still retains the art deco charm and historic elements that made it so popular back in the day. With only 100 guest rooms, it is one of more intimate hotel experiences in the area.
General Please contact the hotel directly for Pet Friendly information.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
Internet is Included in the Hotel Amenity Fee.
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. The minimum age to check-in is 18.
The minimum age to check-in is 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib available on request, free of charge.
Extra bed available on request and in the DeAnza King room; $15 plus tax per night.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra person charge for the 3rd and 4th adult in a room is $15 plus tax per person, per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Crib available on request, free of charge.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$100 per pet per stay. Dogs only. Please refer to the hotel pet policy for more information.
Dogs only. Please refer to the hotel pet policy for more information.
A resort/facility fee of US$14.95 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The fee includes:
The fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
These rates are subject to change at the discretion of the property.
$161 / night
When You Can Go
Thursday-Sunday through March; Mon-Wed also discounted
Getting ThereHotel de Anza is about a 10-minute drive from San Jose International Airport. A taxi costs approximately $20.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(7 Member Ratings)