$201-$235 – Oklahoma City: Best Midwest Hotel, 55% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Save up to 55% at the No. 1 hotel in Oklahoma City (U.S. News) and one of the top five best hotels in the Midwest (Conde Nast Traveler). Contemporary art meets historic digs at this downtown hotel that's walkable to Film Row as well as the Arts and Business Districts.
One of the "Best New Hotels in the World" -- Travel + Leisure
- Stay in a Deluxe King or a Deluxe Double Queen room
- $235 per night ... check in daily through October
- Complimentary valet parking (reg. $41)
- All guests receive free access to the on-site art museum; guided tours available Wednesdays and Fridays at 5 p.m.
- $386 per night ... upgrade to a Luxury Loft Suite and relax with as much as an extra 450 square feet of space, along with your very own living room
What You Need to Know
- King rooms and suites accommodate up to two guests; queen rooms accommodate up to four
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Weaving the old with the new, the 21c houses a 14,000-square-foot art and exhibit space inside a former Ford Model T factory
- Bon Appétit lists the on-site Mary Eddy's Kitchen x Lounge among its favorites in the city
- Five minutes driving from the Chesapeake Energy Arena, plus restaurants and nightlife in the Bricktown neighborhood
Loads of natural light, vaulted ceilings and an open design concept -- not to mention the on-site contemporary art museum -- belie the 21c Oklahoma City's storied past. Built in 1916, the former Model T factory retains lots of its original character -- think multi-paned windows in guest rooms and restaurant located in the old showroom. Now, however, there are utterly modern elements, too, like sculptural ping-pong tables on the rooftop lounge and quirky purple penguin statues hidden throughout the hotel.
Guest rooms, decorated in an all-white palette offset by pops of bright color and -- of course -- artwork, overlook downtown and come with modern necessities like Nespresso coffee makers, HDTVs and free Wi-Fi. Suites have separate living and bedroom areas, as well as a soaking tubs in the bathrooms. There are also fun little details -- for instance, rubber ducks stashed in the showers.
The hotel's restaurant, Mary Eddy's, is definitely worth checking out. Bon Appétit calls it an Oklahoma City "go-to" and describes the menu as "comfort food at its finest." We recommend the Tin Lizzy Burger with aged cheddar and lemon aioli or a round of the Hearth Roasted Peaches with whipped ricotta and sweat tea honey.
If you can manage to tear yourself away from the gourmet dining and art collection, the 21c is just minutes from the city's downtown and the popular Bricktown neighborhood and riverwalk, as well as the Myriad Botanical Gardens and Chesapeake Energy Arena.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bed available upon request: US$30 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of US$75 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival. Please call the front desk team with any questions. A pet waiver form must be completed and signed at check-in.
Maximum weight: 25 kg.
Please call the front desk team with any questions. A pet waiver form must be completed and signed at check-in.
Valet service fee: US$28 plus tax per day. Self Parking fee: 5 USD plus tax per day.
*Note: Valet service fee is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal.
Self Parking fee: 5 USD plus tax per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$201 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(26 Member Ratings)