$119-$149 – New Scottsdale 4-Star Hotel incl. Weekends
Be one of the first guests to stay at Scottsdale's shiny new penny -- Hotel Adeline -- which wrapped up a $12 million renovation this past January.
- What's included:
- $119 per night ... June-August
- $149 per night ... April-May
- +$15-$30 for an upgrade to a Choice Room with pool view
- Waived resort fee (reg. $37 + tax), which covers Wi-Fi, parking and bike rentals
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Up to two children ages 18 and under can share the room at no additional charge when using existing bedding; do not include children in the total number of guests when booking
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- This hotel normally charges a resort fee, but this fee is waived for Travelzoo members
- Pet-friendly; no fee
- Note: Previous concerns regarding the property's grand opening have been addressed. Pool, restaurants and other advertised amenities are fully ready for guests.
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Reopening in December after a $12 million renovation
- Pool features cabanas and a pool bar
- Updated rooms include free Wi-Fi, rainfall showers and Smart TVs
- It's within 20 minutes of two college campuses
After undergoing a $12 million renovation, the Scottsdale Inn will reopen as Hotel Adeline and is currently taking reservations for Dec. 15 and after. The 4.5-acre downtown property features a modern, minimalist style and an open floorplan. The hotel's communal spaces -- the lobby, restaurant, lounge and pool deck -- are designed to encourage mingling as well as to attract locals.
Dining options on site include a Mediterranean restaurant with an adjacent lounge and a café including a late-night grab-and-go bar. The courtyard pool is surrounded by cabanas, lounge chairs and palm trees with a pool bar and patio. Guests also have access to the fitness center and hot tub.
Two stories of guest rooms circle the courtyard, offering views of the pool from even-numbered rooms. Accommodations have one king or two queen beds, reading nooks with leather chaise lounges, Smart TVs, rainfall showers and free Wi-Fi. Upgrading to a suite adds a seating area and access to a private patio.
The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Fashion Square shopping center, the Scottsdale Waterfront and the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art. Both Northern Arizona University and Arizona State University are within 20 minutes of the property, making it a convenient choice for visiting families, alumni or prospective students.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available (one per room) on request and in King Rooms only: $25 (subject to tax) per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charge is $20 (subject to tax), per person, per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra bed available (one per room) on request and in King Rooms only: $25 (subject to tax) per night.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
A resort/facility fee of US$28 (plus tax, per night) will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. This fee includes WiFi, bike rental, parking and use of the fitness center.
This fee includes WiFi, bike rental, parking and use of the fitness center.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$119 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through Aug. 31
Getting ThereThe hotel is 9 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, and guests can expect to pay approximately $40 in cab fare to reach their destination. Free parking is available on site.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(17 Member Ratings)