$310 – Dallas 5-Star Hotel incl. Valet, 45% Off
The timeless, luxurious Hotel Crescent Court has just wrapped up a $30-million renovation to its guest rooms, lobby, spa and lobby bar. Save up to 45% on stays through September with this exclusive deal.
- What's included:
- $310 per night ... most days through September
- Includes overnight valet ($46 nightly value)
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$40 per guest, per night; children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: While visiting, save on spa treatments in the hotel's newly renovated spa or enjoy a six-course dinner at on-site Nobu.
"Slick and polished" -- Travel + Leisure
Why We Love It
- Currently undergoing a $30 million update, slated to finish in early 2018
- 5-star independent hotel located in Dallas's swanky Uptown neighborhood
- Lots of dining and shopping located nearby
- Travelzoo members praise the "lovely comfortable surroundings" and "fabulous" staff in the 22,000-square-foot spa
Hotel Crescent Court's current renovation to its guest rooms, spa, fitness center, lobby and bar will add modern touches to the building's already timeless style.
The hotel is located in swanky uptown Dallas in a beautiful complex full of retail, dining, art galleries and office space where "10 types of Italian and Spanish marble adorn the ensemble of buildings" (Travel + Leisure). The property is on the edge of the business district, putting guests within short walking distance from the country's largest contiguous Arts District -- a perfect place from which to explore the city's best offerings.
Renowned for its impeccable service, the resort offers over-the-top services like the "Dressing-Room to Guestroom" amenity, in which couture clothing can be delivered directly to a guest's room. An on-call tailor is on standby to ensure any purchases fit like a glove.
Each of the guest rooms is spacious (the smallest is 380 square feet) and comes equipped with comforts like Italian linens and terrycloth bathrobes. Suites are a special treat, some stretching out over two floors.
- "Big, bright rooms" -- Oyster
- "A favorite with art lovers for its European décor and the cultural attractions of uptown and downtown" -- Gayot
- "Ideal for the traveler who wants to feel pampered" -- Fodor's
- 4-Diamond hotel since 2002 -- AAA
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
Parking **The Valet Parking Fee is waived for the Travelzoo Deal**
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Cribs and extra beds are available on request and in all rooms except Superior King, Superior Double and Deluxe King: $40 (subject to tax) per night.
Extra person fee is $40 (subject to tax) for each occupant over 2 (3rd and 4th adult).
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cribs and extra beds are available on request and in all rooms except Superior King, Superior Double and Deluxe King: $40 (subject to tax) per night.
Pets are allowed on request: US$250 per stay. Small dogs are allowed on request, the fee is non-refundable.
Small dogs are allowed on request, the fee is non-refundable.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Valet Parking Fee of $34.00 (subject to tax), per night, includes in and out privileges. Self-Parking for $3.00 (subject to tax) per hour, max of $12.
These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
**The valet Parking Fee is waived for the Travelzoo Deal**
$310 / night
When You Can Go
Travel daily through September
Getting ThereHotel Crescent Court is less than a mile from downtown Dallas. Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL) is 15 minutes away by car; Dallas-Forth Worth International Airport (DFW) is 30 minutes from the hotel. Airport transfers are available through the hotel at an additional cost; contact the concierge to arrange.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(9 Member Ratings)