$94 – Banff Stay w/Parking & Late Checkout, Reg. $155
You're meant to explore the stunning scenery in Banff, not stay in your room, so $94 rooms at this no-frills hotel is a wallet-friendly option in a sterling location.
- What's included:
- $94 per night ... select Sundays-Thursdays
- $124 per night ... select Fridays-Saturdays
- Upgraded River View Rooms are an extra $12 per night
- Free Wi-Fi ($12 value)
- Late checkout until 2 p.m. ($24 value)
- Heated underground parking (reg. $14 per day)
- Saturday-night stays require a two-night minimum stay
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$18 per guest, per night; children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: If you book a two-night stay, you'll get $25 dining credit for La Terrazza at Banff Park Lodge or $40 when booking three nights or more (credit is per room, per stay). Credit is not valid toward the local special.
Why We Love It
- Budget-friendly alternative to pricier options in Banff
- A five-minute walk from shops and cafes and a 10-minute drive to the Banff Gondola, a glass-enclosed lift giving you 360-degree views of six mountain ranges
- All guests get access to the amenities next door at Banff Park Lodge -- there's an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, gym and restaurant with large glass windows showcasing mountain views
Compared to pricier hotels in Banff, this is a great wallet-friendly option for those looking to save money for the slopes or nearby attractions. Although it's an older building, the lodge has plenty of amenities -- there’s a 24-hour concierge, ski and snowboard storage and even same-day dry cleaning. Guests can take advantage of what their sister hotel has to offer as well. Located next door, Banff Park Lodge has an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, fitness centre and two on-site restaurants. Expect to pay for Wi-Fi and heated underground parking located at Banff Park Lodge, which is first-come, first-serve -- above-ground parking is free for all guests.
Rooms are small but clean with private balconies and patios; some showcasing views of the river. Larger Family Rooms have adjoining bedrooms with a shared bathroom, while the expansive River Suite has a rain shower and a sitting area with river views. Guests may find the decor a little dated; most rooms still have older-style televisions -- however, when it comes to Banff, the real show takes place outdoors.
It’s an ideal home base for summer or winter escapes -- with Lake Louise just a 40-minute drive away, it makes sightseeing day trips or ski excursions all the more tempting. Venture beyond Lake Louise to the Icefields Parkway, where you’ll find yourself on “easily one of the most awe-inspiring drives you'll ever encounter” (Frommer’s).
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charge is 15 CAD plus tax, per person, per night.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Over 35% off
$94 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through Dec. 20
Getting ThereIt's a 1.5-hour drive from Calgary International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(23 Member Ratings)