$158 – South Devon stay with dinner & prosecco, was $252
Escape to South Devon with this deal from the Best Western Passage House Hotel, on the banks of the River Teign near Newton Abbot. Now $158, this deal includes:
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Double Room (located in the main hotel building or the north or south lodge), with full English breakfast and a 3-course dinner each, for two
- A glass of prosecco on arrival (worth $12 per person)
- It's $282 for a 2-night package, including daily English breakfast, a glass of prosecco on arrival and a 3-course dinner on both nights, for two
- Upgrade to an Estuary View or Deluxe room on arrival (subject to availability)
Why We Love It
- Passage House Hotel has "memorable views of the Teign Estuary", says The AA
- The hotel is 15 minutes' drive from Dartmoor National Park and the English Riviera, and 35 minutes from the Jurassic Coast
- Babbacombe Model Village, Newton Abbot Racecourse and Berry Pomeroy Castle are all less than 25 minutes' drive away
- The hotel has a swimming pool, a sauna, a steam room and a spa
The Best Western Passage House Hotel, located close to the towns of Kingsteignton and Newton Abbot, offers "memorable views of the Teign Estuary", says The AA, and is close to both the English Riviera and Dartmoor National Park.
Torquay, Babbacombe Model Village and Paignton are all 15-20 minutes' drive away. Family-friendly Paignton Zoo Environmental Park boasts 2000 creatures, six animal habitats and even a jungle express train. History buffs will enjoy Torre Abbey in Torquay, a museum of history and art housed in an 18th-century building that's part of a monastery complex dating from 1196.
Dartmoor National Park is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel and Haytor Rocks, which offers excellent views of the Teign Estuary and is one of Dartmoor's most picturesque spots, is 20 minutes' drive away. Exmouth at the western end of the Jurassic Coast is 35 minutes' drive away.
Berry Pomeroy Castle, a Tudor mansion within the walls of an earlier castle, is 20 minutes away, while Kents Cavern Prehistoric Caves, an intricate cave system, is a 25-minute journey by car.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: There is no extra bed available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$158 / night
When You Can Go
Until 30 Apr
Getting ThereThe hotel is less than a mile from the A380. Parking is free. The nearest railway station is Newton Abbot, less than 10 minutes' drive away.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(103 Member Ratings)