$182 – New Baltimore 4-Star Boutique Hotel, 60% Off
Be among the first few to stay at this new boutique property in Baltimore and save 60% on stays through the end of the year, including some holiday weekends.
- What's included:
- Stay in an upgraded king room with city views
- $182 per night ... Sunday-Thursday, June 25 - Dec. 31
- $243 per night ... Friday-Saturday, June 29 - Dec. 29
- Now through June 24 is $31 more per night
- Memorial Day stays between May 24-28 are $213-$274 per night
- $40 food-and-beverage credit per stay
- 1 night of valet parking per stay ($50 value)
- Two double beds are also available for $15 more per night
- Travelzoo Tip: Round out your Memorial Day weekend itinerary with a rental car from Avis. Only Travelzoo members get a free weekend day on sedan rentals, including over the holiday.
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional guests 13 and over are +$31 per guest per night
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Only valet parking is available for $58 per night (one night waived with this offer)
- Pet-friendly with an additional fee of $115 per dog per stay
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Reopened in 2018 after fully renovating all rooms and public spaces
- Located in the Mount Vernon neighborhood near the original Washington Monument
- Cool amenities include a rooftop bar and private karaoke rooms
Ready to greet guests in 2018 after a full renovation, the Hotel Revival adds a new option for boutique hotel stays in a historic neighborhood only slightly removed from the Inner Harbor area. Located across from Mount Vernon Place and the original Washington Monument, rooms feature city or monument views, plush bedding, wood accents and eclectic wallpaper.
Dining options include a rooftop restaurant and bar with great monument views, a ground-floor restaurant facing Cathedral Street and a lobby bar near the second-story reception area. Nearby attractions include the Walters Art Museum, George Peabody Library and the Baltimore Basilica.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
A valid credit card and government issued photo identification must be presented upon check in.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib available on request; for one child up to the age of 2.
Cot available upon request: US$20 plus tax, per night.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests age 13 and over is 20.00 USD (subject to tax, per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Crib available on request; for one child up to the age of 2.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of US$75 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival. Pets are allowed on request. Maximum weight for dogs is 75 pounds.
Pets are allowed on request. Maximum weight for dogs is 75 pounds.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for 38.00 USD (subject to tax), per day. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Note: When booking the Travelzoo Deal, 1 Night of Valet Parking will be waived.
$182 / night
When You Can Go
Options June 25 - Dec. 31; Memorial Day Weekend also on sale
Getting ThereHotel Revival Baltimore is located 1 mile north of Baltimore's Inner Harbor and 11 miles from the Baltimore/Washington International Airport (approximately a 30 minute drive). Public transportation is available from the airport to the hotel via the Light RailLink. The nearest stop to the hotel is the Centre Street Southbound station.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.